Game of Thrones-themed Pairings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

torque

down you go!
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
With the beginning of my stint on this site, I'd love to get into some Game of Thrones-esque roleplays with someone. There are a few ideas that I have in mind, but I'd like to go over a few things.

Some things before I list the pairing ideas:
- All roleplays will be in DMs on-site to keep things organized. If you're interested, please comment here and I'll send you a message.
- Scat or any nasty kinks are not going to be played here. I'm just not comfortable with it.
- Any gender character is fine with me; trans, cis, or whatever you prefer. I'm fine with it.
- All of my characters are pansexual. Yours don't have to be the same.
- Feel free to design a new character or use an old one if you'd like!
- Please keep it to a minimum of a long paragraph each response or more. I'll try to do the same.
- These will all be romance-based, with smut here and there.

Now, onto the ideas I had in mind.
- Knight tasked with guarding your character, whom is Royalty/Nobility.
- Royalty from Dorne meets with your Royal character, tasked with a marriage alliance- an arranged marriage.
- A lowly Lord of a small House courts the Lord/Lady/Royalty of a stronger House.
- Targaryen siblings paired with each other, who grew up together.
- Your character is wed to another, but mine still pines for them.
.. That's all I've got, but if you're interested in something else, please feel free to let me know. I'm open for pretty much anything.​