Game Foods in Real Life

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
My daughter is a huge Undertale fan. This year for her birthday she requested a Butterscotch Cinnamon pie instead of a birthday cake. I had no idea that it was something she got off a game until I started searching for recipes for it.

Has anyone else ever tried a recipe that was pulled from a video game? The idea of it sounds kind of neat, especially if you're doing something like a themed party, and honestly, I would have never given it any thought at all until I searched the recipe.

• Love
Reactions: A.O. Taku
Cool relevant thing!
This dude has a channel where he makes a lot of video game/movie/book foods!
Binging with Babish.

I myself have only tried things that basically exist in normal cooking with a silly flair but I'd love to try some of these crazy ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool relevant thing!
This dude has a channel where he makes a lot of video game/book foods!
Binging with Babish.

I myself have only tried things that basically exist in normal cooking with a silly flair but I'd love to try some of these crazy ideas.

I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

This will be my first attempt at a game food. Hoping I don't mess it up. lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
I mean... in Witcher 3, my Geralt usually eats raw meat sooooo.... >_>

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
I eat 89 potatoes every day to regain my strength so that I can truly be like my Dragonborn.

The cake from Portal would be nice.

I eat 89 potatoes every day to regain my strength so that I can truly be like my Dragonborn.

I don't think I could even eat that many in a month.....o.o

I once tried some sort of strange Pikachu candy from Japan.

It was awful.

It made me want to personally apologize to every last one of my Raichus in Pokemon Go, for what I had put them through.

My daughter is a huge Undertale fan. This year for her birthday she requested a Butterscotch Cinnamon pie instead of a birthday cake. I had no idea that it was something she got off a game until I started searching for recipes for it.

Has anyone else ever tried a recipe that was pulled from a video game? The idea of it sounds kind of neat, especially if you're doing something like a themed party, and honestly, I would have never given it any thought at all until I searched the recipe.

Ohmygod. I did that. I asked for a butterscotch cinnamon pie for the exact same reason (0.0)

It was. Amazing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
Ohmygod. I did that. I asked for a butterscotch cinnamon pie for the exact same reason (0.0)

It was. Amazing.

Did it have meringue on it? Or did it look more like a pumpkin pie? I'm asking because there are two recipes and I'm hoping to keep it a surprise for her. I don't want to make the wrong one and have her be disappointed.

Did it have meringue on it? Or did it look more like a pumpkin pie? I'm asking because there are two recipes and I'm hoping to keep it a surprise for her. I don't want to make the wrong one and have her be disappointed.
Mine sorta looked like pumpkin pie yeah, but not exactly. The texture was... um. A little thicker than pumpkin pies I'm used to.

BUT. I've only had the one a while back. Otaku's memories are foggy. But I'm pretty sure it looked like pumpkin pie. No idea about meringue.

• Thank You
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Mine sorta looked like pumpkin pie yeah, but not exactly. The texture was... um. A little thicker than pumpkin pies I'm used to.

BUT. I've only had the one a while back. Otaku's memories are foggy. But I'm pretty sure it looked like pumpkin pie. No idea about meringue.

Thanks! That helps a lot. :)

Reactions: A.O. Taku