FxM Dominant Male wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simon_the_writer

Original poster
hey everybody! I am not sure where I wanna go with this RP, but I want some domination going on! I really want to play one of my (many) submissive female characters with a dominant male character.

some situations I kinda wanna try:
gangbang with her lovers friends
SlaveXmaster situation
humiliation of some sort
sexual torture of some kind
rough sex
rapeplay
DDlg
(these are just some things I kinda wanna try, it doesnt mean that we have to use any of these, and we by no means need to use all or multiple of them at once, either. and if you have any kinky fetishes I am definatly willing to indulge them as well. ;3 )

I would REALLY like quick, few times a day responses, but I will handle once a day at least. PM me or reply if you are interested and we can work out the details! :D

I like someof these ideas. Please pm me

I would be interesting in rping something like that with you!:D

You have my attention, too. Might have an idea if you're interested in throwing in a little mental control.

I mean basically someone changing someone's mind. Mind control, really. I understand if that doesn't sound like something you want to do. I had a dream about doing an RP like this, and just thought I'd throw it out there.

I mean basically someone changing someone's mind. Mind control, really. I understand if that doesn't sound like something you want to do. I had a dream about doing an RP like this, and just thought I'd throw it out there.
PM me and we can figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.