FxF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

~Alcatraz

Original poster
Master x Slave
- Character A is kidnapped only to wake up at a slave auction. Once there she is, along with the other slaves, held in cages for the buyers to look at before the auction. Once the auction starts the slaves are sold to the highest bidder. Character B has always wanted to have a slave of her own, or to be more specific a sex slave to play with as she wishes. Being someone that always gets what she wants her parents easily agree to take her to the auction to see which slave she would like. Once there she immediately sets her sights on making character A her new little toy. Can there ever be anything else between the two or are they destined to remain Master and Slave?
Involves:
- Dirty Talk
-A little BDSM
- Use of toys and other things
I would prefer to be Character A in this.

Boss x Employee
- Character A works at a multimillionaire company. She gets good pay and is good at what she does. The only down side being that she gets sexually harassed by her boss. Character B has set her sights on one of her employees, character A, she had constantly made dirty comments along with 'accidental' touches. After awhile she becomes impatient and decides the best course of action is to black mail character A into being her lover by saying she will fire her if she doesn't.
Involves:
- Age difference
- Dirty Talk
- just a dash of BDSM
- Use of toys and other things
I would prefer to be character A

Other ideas are always welcome. If interested either write me a message here or PM me, thanks.~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.