[Furry] [M//] [18+]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oppenheimlich

Original poster
Hey! I'm male, 25 and in the US Central time zone. Note that I checked a lot of content ratings, but that's just in case they're involved. It's not necessarily everything I'm looking for or planning to put into the roleplay.

I'm looking for a roleplaying involving furry/anthro. characters. The timeline can be anything from ancient to modern, though I'm really thinking that a colonial-and-tribal setting might be interesting. Other things that could be fun would be World War era and straight-up modern/near future. We can intermingle humans if you'd like. I'm fine with that if you'd like to do a cross-species thing to spice up the drama. If we do that, though, I'll probably want to just make the furries a couple of types. Canine and feline, probably. If we go with all furries, then we can just have the typical anything goes world with some rules on how children happen in mixed relationships.

There's not a whole lot to say really. Send me a PM if you think you'd be interested and we can see about coming up with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.