1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

FUCK. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ray, Dec 24, 2014.

1. MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVELY IWAKU BUDDIES!!! SPREAD THE JOY AND CHEER HERE!!!! <3

yes I know I'm fucking 10 minutes late from 12 am on eastern time- almost forgot to do this but glad I actually did it within a reasonable time at "midnight" so to speak

• Love Love x 3
  2. It's not midnight here yet.
    I hail from the past!

• Love Love x 1
  3. Meh. Timezones make being late not really matter.

A Merry Christmas to you too.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  4. It's been Christmas for 17 minutes here, and I'm already for it to be over!

Merry Christmas anyway. >_>

5. Merry Christmas! Dook dook dook dook dook dook dook dook dook~

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. I LOVE YOUR AVI!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS FERRET SENSEI!!! :DDD

• Like Like x 1
  7. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALEXA <333

I also waited for 12 midnight, and I fell asleep an hour after reaching Christmas XD

• Love Love x 1
  8. It's 16:29 on Christmas Day here :p

But merry bloody christmas. My gift to you all is putting you all off the list for a year! ;)

9. Merry Christmas and Happy last day of Hanukkah everyone!

10. Oh, well, it seems like everybody else is having Christmas. It's only 8:00 PM here and still counting. Anyway Merry Christmas to those who have surpassed the 24th!
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Found this today (open)

[​IMG]

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  12. Still a half hour left of christmas Eve here! Merry merry happy happy everyone!

13. 25 minutes late, darn either way Merry Christmas

14. Merry Christmas xD. From UK !Xx <33

15. Merry Crimbo.
    Wankers.

16. AS a swede. I celebrated mine on the 24th. BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.

17. How to wrap a ferret. @Nydanna will most certainly appreciate this I think.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Hahaha! That's cute. I don't think I could get Freddy past step one though.

19. Merry Christmas to all!