Fruits Basket?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika

Dark Roast
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Psychological, Modern, School Life, Paranormal
Hello! Recently, I've been obsessed with the anime "Fruits Basket" and have been dying to start a roleplay over it! <3 I hope whoever reading this will PM me, and we can make our characters! I already have plots, which are down below. c:

Now, as for the first plot. We would move to the past, a generation before the original story ever happened and make the Zodiac there. I figured that would be interesting.

Or! We can pretend as if the original story had never happened and just plug in our own characters in there. c: And we can add humans in there to turn the poor Zodiac's world upside down.

I am looking for someone who can post frequently and will not abandon me. I need someone actually interested in doing this, and someone who can play multiple characters and double(preferable male characters).

So! <3 All I ask is that you already have a good idea of what your characters will be like. c: PM me~ I look forward to hearing from people, I hope! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.