From the Ashes

U

Unisus

Original poster
I have an idea for a plot: In the middle of the town square one morning there is a commotion of interest. A man dressed in peasant's attire screams. His scream is not out of pain, but of joy. Upon a closer look a bone lay in his hands, half covered by a fine red silk scarf. Vaguely it looks like a skull of a bird. The vendor he stood at had a wide array of skeletons displayed for purchase. He had just been told that this skull does not belong to any native bird known to man kind.

This takes place in a fantasy, medieval setting. Magic resides in this world as well as magical beings.

This particular bone belongs to a phoenix. Through lore and searching we will be finding this phoenix's bones to make it whole again.

I am partial to smut rp but its not needed. I do require an experienced rper however, I do not enjoy one lining at all. My character will either be a shapeshifter, or a demon, race called Starfallen.

So anyone interested?

I'm rather interested. I'm a person that loves doing paragraphs and I've been in the RP game for quite a while.
PM you?

Thanks for your interest.

I also would love to start more than one rp with this, hoping to be able to fit in a different character in each, to see how it plays out.

That's my cue, I'd be willing to run a parallel one with you.