From Play To Service

The large man visibly perked and sauntered over, eagerly spilling out imagery from his own personal niche or habitat. "Rip Curls. High-intensity atmosphere, expanded like crazy across a couple states but couldn't keep it up. Too many people like the New Year's resolution wannabe's head for those no-pressure places. Anyway, you know when you sign up for a new membership--" Harry caught himself. Unless the lean man knew from a friend or some other business dealing, what he'd been about to say was like talking Dewey Decimal system to someone without a library card. "Well, when someone's thinking of joining I spend over an hour giving them a tour, teaching them how to use machines and free weights, making sure they're doing the techniques without hurting themselves or wasting the effort not doing it right. Give them a schedule of how much weight to use at each station, how many reps - repetitions - and encourage their goals. You have to be good at sizing up people's capabilities," he nodded encouragingly.

So Harry was not that different from a top then, but saw it as two completely different things even though his job included managing people's bodies. More of a supporter, he considered himself.

"So that's included with their first visit, but sign up for premiums and I really put them through their paces. Demand more than people THINK they can do, and when the pressure's on they make it happen when they would have sagged out with no one watching. When sports guys say 110%, it's true, but sometimes people need someone else to light a fire under them," the gym bunny beamed. He cracked his knuckles, grinning at the hours happily spent spotting this weight bar or eyeballing someone's technique for flaws. "Sometimes it's drill sergeant screaming, sometimes it's all Hell yeah, you the man!" He cut off then, chuckling at his own revved up enthusiasm, but at least all letdown of his current predicament had fled to the hills.

Aron watched how Harry spoke and offered him a genuine smile, one that didn't make him look scary but it made him look... proud? Happy? It was mix of the two and he rarely smiled like that anymore. He enjoyed Harry's presence, since it made him feel human... some what. Most of the time Aron felt like a statue, emotionless. He didn't feel that way with Harry and it was refreshing to say the least. He watched how animated Harry got with his voice and his body and he continued to smile at him, wondering how he found so much happiness in what he did. Well it would be the same if someone asked him why he enjoyed going to the events that he went to. He enjoyed them because he did, he didn't know why. So maybe that was how Harry felt about working out. "I was actually thinking about buying a building and starting a gym in the near future. Would you be willing to run it for me?" he asked Harry suddenly. He suddenly wanted Harry to be happy and doing that would make him happy.

"BOOYA!" A roundhouse wiffed through the air along with several followups in quick succession; whatever imaginary punching bag Harry might have been whaling on was surely split open with dripping stuffing judging by that exuberance. His eyes lit up like beacons to Aron and his excitement gave his face and body a whole new landscape. "Manage, like hire the good ones who know what they're talking about, and tell the bozos who flirt with some and skimp on others to take a hike? Absolutely!" In animated gestures to go along with the language, his form was a study in kinetic energy even with the jeans and tee shirt cloaking the anatomy.

Then he settled more to earth. "But no way you'd--" Some base instinct made him bite his tongue, warding off his half-spoken words with a friendly grin. Whatever the consequences were for questioning Aron's direct word, the master's aura made it seem like it was probably a situation where you were lucky to live to tell the tale. "So you really ARE thinking of doing that and you really WOULD," he confirmed instead, dancing around it.

Aron watched Harry dance around, while most would have jumped in surprise, Aron just remained seated and watched with amusement in his eyes as Harry danced, kicked and jumped around. He nodded his head to Harry as he spoke, chuckling at how funny the boy looked. But when Harry began to question if Aron would or even could do as he said, Aron lifted an eyebrow as he watched Harry but Harry caught himself and he was sure Harry knew what Aron would have said and how he would have acted. But when Harry stopped and rethought his words Aron smiled and nodded his head. "Yes, I will," he said simply.

The gym bunny spent the next thirty minutes chatting about plans for their place, as excited as a kid with brand new Legos to build. For a musclehead who typically worked with his body all day he was surprisingly knowledgeable about marketing strategies, equipment procurement and the like, all related to his industry. All the ideas he wished he could have put into effect for his employer over the years came out in a stream, "a club with a buddy atmosphere, training partners who give you a reason to come in when you say you will, and challenge each other," "all about the social media, with entries and class attendance automatically posted to member Facebook and Twitter - they advertise for us for free if they opt in, and get blazing Likes and comments for staying on track." Harry laid out the hypothetical game plan, beaming zealously and taking cues of approval or "perhaps not" from his master and future boss.

Aron smiled at how happy his gym bunny was about the whole thing. "Then I'll let you take the reigns. You set up things, and I'll pay for it, but I will be reviewing everything and if somethings odd, we'll work it out. How does that sound?" he asked Harry. Just then the bell rang and Aron stood up. He walked around the table and towards the door. He smiled at the delivery boy, a young thin guy, timid with fiery red hair and hazel eyes. Unlike Aron, the boy showed no strength or will in his presence, while Aron did and it was enough to keep the boy looking at the ground. Aron paid the boy and tipped him.

"Y-yeah, with plenty of double checking from you." The slight stammer was from the ton of confidence Aron showed in him - an iron ton hanging overhead by a rope that could unravel if his partner shells out cash and advertising for a building that ends up staying empty enough to rollerskate through.

Harry came up behind Aron at the door to assist with their delivery and caught the short exchange. It was like watching a documentary on wolves or other pack animals. If the downturned eyes weren't enough, the delivery youth would have tucked his tail between his legs if he'd had one, or rolled on his back and expose his belly to make himself more nonthreatening and whimper for mercy, sanctuary. It was like some of those masters said; most human animals were part of the dominance and submission order of things regardless of acknowledging the bdsm lifestyle.

The bemused hunk offered to sort through their packages or fetch the drinks and other extras, ending with a smirk. "He looked fun but you scared him too easily, master."

Aron smiled and shook his head. "I have plenty of drinks here, just take the food to the kitchen," he said softly smiling at Harry. The boy glanced up a moment before his eyes went back to the ground. He said his thank you and to have a nice night before he turned and almost ran to his car. Aron chuckled at that and closed the door. He looked at Harry motioning for him to come closer. He moved them until Harry was sitting on the sofa and Aron was hovering over him. "Hmm... he would have been fun, but I prefer my men big and strong," he said, lust in his eyes as he leaned down running his lips over Harry's neck, where he knew the gym bunny was sensitive. He pulled away and smiled. "I think it's time for some fun," he said. "Go shower and prepare yourself for me my bunny," he said using Harry's nickname when they were doing BDSM.

Posed on the couch, a groan went out at that gift of lips upon neck, with the big man lying back and bending his neck to offer himself up. Just as his eyes were closing and a stirring between his legs began, Aron's next words eventually sunk in and shattered that spell.

Harry straightened. "So not only do I not get anything else until I do, you kept me until our food arrived before saying this, when I could have been done already." He fumed, wrinkling his nose in a lupine half-snarl and grinning at the same time, infuriated and utterly captivated at the same time by the mischief expert. "Good one." Playing with Harry was like leading a bull by the nosering, such little exertion able to cause so much influence. There was no chance of him disobeying the smaller man, but gave plenty of spunk back in return. The workout trainer rose and marched off towards the bathroom determined to set a record time for speed shower - and Aron had a point that any traces of sweat does not mix with sushi if he really was gonna be a buffet, right - but gave a defiant strip along the way. He still kept his clothes balled up at his side rather than scattering a trail, and it wasn't as if he stomped his feet, but if any sub could make storming naked through the house about attitude it was this one.

(I don't know why but I just imagined that actually happening in my house lol)

Aron chuckled and watched his muscley bunny storm off, stripping on the way to tease him. He smirked and moved the sushi from the counter to the dinning room. The table was large and rich mahongany color. He smiled, setting the sushi down, opening it and taking the lids off all the containers. He then went back to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of wine, it was a sweet white wine and his favorite when he had sushi. He wondered how long his little bunny was going to take in the shower. He didn't mind though, he knew how to tease without even touching Harry and it made this all the sweeter.

(( Great! I take that as a compliment about writing. Plus everybody could agree about imagining your fantasy person showing up to mix with your rl. I must write that in a fic one day. ))

Harry began the scrubdown from hair and so forth before the blasting jet even got hot; comfort was secondary to getting the job done this time. Fifteen minutes boiled down to six to get suds on and make sure they were all off. A half-dried dart to his bedroom corner ended in a crash as he had to re-sort the pile of totes. Ranging from mostly-dressed punishment to naked to leather and metal accessories only, judgement said "ready" in this case meant boxers suitable for the less exclusive parties.

The muscular man reported to the table in black silk only, smelling of soaps and still slightly steamy from when the hot water had finally kicked up. Schooling himself to pretend to look bored -though his hurried footsteps across all but the present room gave him away- he gave his master the usual greeting.

Aron smiled and stood up, setting his glass of wine down. He walked towards Harry, now, only wearing his pants, his shirt drapped over one of the chairs. He wore his usual chain, the metal was thick and stood out against his chest. He smiled at the boy, walking up to him at his own pace. He moved around Harry, the black silk was a good touch. He leaned into Harry's back could feel the heat against his skin. "Such a good bunny, already clean and ready for play," he said into Harry's ear, letting his breath tickle Harry's ear. He pulled away though and went to the table, moving the sushi to the side. He patted the table, wanting Harry to lay on the table, so Aron could lay out his dinner.

Harry met that deliberately slow walk and lean with a shiver of steadily building arousal. And then that nickname got to him as it always did sooner or later. A seething that it was feminine like a Playboy bimbo, giving others in the scene a weird impression before he informed them what the full phrase meant, usually with a knuckle-cracking bicep flex. But a burn of pride too, that it was something lavished on him from Aron.

Then with a prowl like a tiger Harry obliged the command, showing off all his defined muscles along the well-paced crawl and recline. Belly up, hands cupping a pillow behind his head, chiseled abs as flat as they'd ever be.
Legs crossed at the ankle like lazing in a hammock, and one foot tapped sending a beat throughout his frame - making his master work to close the many little loopholes - 'you didn't instruct me to lie motionlessly'.

Aron smirked and sat right by Harry's head. He leaned in and kissed the muscle mans nipple, his lips always so soft. He began kissing all along Harry, placing pieces of his meal all over the boy. "If a piece drops because your moving, I'll punish you," he warned. The blonde had various ways of torture, his favorite though was forcing the bunny to get so close to release and then deny him of it and tie him up and leave him there for hours, unable to touch himself, and getting no attention from Aron. And now since Harry lived with Aron he could do so for a whole night if Harry pissed him off enough.

He smiled and pulled away seeing all the sushi placed. He leaned down then and took a piece of Sushi, dangerously close to Harry's crotch, and used his mouth to pick it up, and eat it. He then leaned back down and licked up the residue from the sushi on that spot.

The tapping stopped almost immediately with the first nipple kiss as all attention melted to desire. And no denying the words of authority had just as much effect as the soft lips trailing along his body one deliberate site at a time. The large man hummed just short of moaning. At the draw and lick of that first well-chosen morsel the nearness of Aron hanging over him was too tantalizing. The fitness trainer gave one stomach curl to rise to meet him, nuzzling the blond's groin with nose and brow, fawning enticingly even through street clothes. Control, control - abs and back tensed to new contours but didn't dislodge a single sushi piece. "You haven't given anything for me to eat," he protested. Way too soon for that in the scene, but again, not too soon to put his smart mouth to use, 'not commanded to silence either'.

Aron smiled at that and leaned down again, letting his tongue swirl around the perk nipple, before he let his teeth bite it and then release. He could feel Harry talking in his crotch and he smirked. "What do you want to eat, bunny?" he asked the muscle man, enjoying how strong he was and how taut his muscles were. Aron leaned down once more and took another piece of sushi, into his mouth, pulling back and sitting down, to enjoy the piece in his mouth. He smirked, watching his gym bunny lay there, food littered all over his chest.

Harry lied straight on his back again with a pout of disappointment now that his master was simply sitting by his head once more. "Something good, master." Anticipation dragged the seconds out. Could be a bite of their actual meal, or his boldness could backfire into a gag or something worse. The chance that the large sub miiiiight be allowed the privilege of licking and sucking so soon -- No, his master wouldn't. Not so early. He'd tease, or suspend himself just out of reach while he ate from Harry's torso. Or would he? -- sent the beginning of a swell to the toned sub's own cock.

"Oh? And what would be something good bunny? You have to be specific or your master can't give you what you want," He said to Harry, leaning down against him and taking another piece of sushi. This piece was just above his crotch. He could see how hard the boy was getting. "Oh your already getting hard bunny? How naughty," he said hotly, letting his hand lightly touch the muscle mans member, teasing him.

That light touch was followed by a breathe deep and a squirm upward pressing himself firmer against his master's hand, a slight rise without disturbing the morsel spread. A bite of his lower lip barely held in a smile. Denied with an "I don't think you're ready"? Perhaps. Could be his master was only being believable to give him more of a buildup before shutting him down into a forced wait. Also possible that following through - naw hell, begging - may pay off. "Let me taste you. Slide your cock in between my lips, let me suck on you, let me roll my tongue around you." His neck craned, enticingly nuzzling his face against Aron's upper thigh.

Aron smirked at Harry's words and nodded his head, moving away from the muscle man and standing at his waist. "If you want my cock in your mouth, then move to get it. But drop a piece of my dinner and I'll punish you," he said, pulling down the zipper to his trousers, pulling the belt out from the loops and waiting for Harry to move to get to his treat. Aron loved making Harry work for his treats and sucking Aron off was definitely a treat. Good thing he had showered before Harry got here.