Friendly Rivalry!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

DapperDogman

Shooting Star
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Most stuff is fine by me, not awfully fussed on Yaoi, but I'd be fine writing it
I've recently thought of a plot I rather enjoy the sound of, and I'm hoping someone else would be willing to play the other role for me ^_^

Basically, my character plays a serial killer, who one day finds the next house he targets is already full of corpses

So, I need someone to play a female killer, personality is up to you, of course

There'll be a bit of light fighting, a lot of bloodshed, and maybe, if things don't end with death, some sex XD

So, I was just thinking, anyone who enjoys darker plots, a little violence, maybe some implied necrophilia...stuff like that

I'm a bit 50/50 on the necrophilia but I could definitely give it a shot. I need a bit of a violent rp as a change of pace for once.

Well, I already have a partner, but of course, I could change how we play the characters if you would still like to do it
And the necrophilia wasn't ever going to be written in, and we can leave that out, if you'd like...I just figured it was a darker concept ^_^

Ooops. Didn't know you already had a partner but since you're sticking your hand out for me so willingly I'd still like to do it

^_^ Alrighty then, if you'd like to PM me, we can discuss how to play these characters :)