Friend cannot confirm email because it's not sent?

Astrometry

Best rper ever!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
All the time.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
My friend Jameston on iwaku just signed up but he tried 2 different emails and neither are working. What can he do can someone get a hold of him?

It's possible your friend is trying email addresses from services that Iwaku blocks due to a lot of use by spammers. Outlook is the most popular of those I can remember. Some of the random one-use/disposable email account services are probably blocked too. Using something standard like Gmail or Yahoo or Hotmail or whatever could fix the problem.

If he's using something normal though, then have him fill out a Contact Us form explaining the issue. It can be filled out and sent in without being logged in, so he should be able to use it.

Reactions: Kitti
He was using gmail, but he did contact someone I think. He was told his username was flagged for spam, so he is waiting until that is removed.

Still looking for help for my friend, all the mods seem to say they are busy and to message other mods? can any moderators please help? thanks.

Moderators can't help your friend with the account confirmation. Administrators will have to help. Though, if all should be right then the admins should have pulled some strings to help your friend. Have they checked the right email account? You mentioned that they registered with several email addresses, so I'm not sure to which email the confirmation mail will be send to.

Reactions: Kitti
they got approved a bit ago, i just found out lol