Fresh to Market

Tempest

Floofmami
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hey, I'm Tempest. Long time roleplayer, about 8-9 years, I'd say. I'm part of an exodus of players that has been making a transfer from another site that has had some stability issues. Just dreadful. It was dreadful. We lost a lot of personal stuff and some multiple year on-going RPs we had when the site crashed and dumped all the data stored. Since it came back up, the maintenance just has not been improving enough to inspire faith and finally it just called for a change in pace.

I talked with a couple of my friends and we figured to come over to this site, they should be making the transfer soon as well. I hope we can get our RPs back up and running too. I would hate to lose everything we had going, ya know?

But that aside, I'm really looking forward to being on a new site and new community. One that has a functioning... Anything. It has been awhile.

Uh. Aside from that, I suppose I should actually introduce myself. I am Tempest, already spoke about how long I've RPd. It's pretty much all been forum-based. I tend to prefer Group RP. Tend to also rely a bit upon doing slower paced stuff because my schedule can get hectic sometimes. I enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, and post-apocalyptic roleplays the most but I've been known to get into other RPs if the idea is intriguing enough. I've been known to GM from time to time, but I've been out of practice for a LONG time. Typically I just tend to fit into a co-gm position and help out a friend of mine with his projects.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Well let me be the first to welcome you! I hope you enjoy your time here and find you an Rp that you can call home. Take a look around I'm sure you'll find something you like.

Ah, Tempest! I could not do any of this without you. Great Migration!

@ExcaliburExe: Thanks for welcoming me. I thought I was gonna be all on my lonesome here in this thread. No love for the Tempest. *sniff*

@Brovo: Ah, you'd have done alright. Not great. But alright.: P

Reactions: OwlOne
Now that wouldn't be right now would it? Can't just have you out here by yourself lol

Hallo there Tempest, welcome to the siiiiite!

Now that wouldn't be right now would it? Can't just have you out here by yourself lol
No, no, we certainly cannot. When I'm left by my lonesome, I get bored. When I get bored, bad things happen. I just can't be trusted, unfortunately. Just don't know what sort of a mess you'll come back to. : (

Welcome, Tempest! :D
Why thank you, lit'l lady. *tips hat*

Hallo there Tempest, welcome to the siiiiite!
Oh my god! An administrator! I didn't even realize such a thing existed anymore! Thank you, oh my god thank you! I am so happy to see you're real and not a mythical thing! Happy days are here again!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
O_O Maybe I AM a mythical thing, and I don't realize it yet?

I do have a lot of glitter...

Greetings and welcome to Iwaku. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make many memories.

On one hand, I do love glitter... On the other, I don't want you to disappear yet wonderful owl lady. : ( I miss active staff presence on forums!

But that aside, I'm really looking forward to being on a new site and new community. One that has a functioning... Anything. It has been awhile.
ikr

Also I'm guessing mythical now in an antonym for travelling around Mexico making promises you'll never keep ;p

ikr

Also I'm guessing mythical now in an antonym for travelling around Mexico making promises you'll never keep ;p
synonym. And actually, I am fairly sure he was kidnapped by a drug cartel by this point. Most probably. That's what happens when your admin travels to Mexico, right?

Well I guess either that, or he was an involuntary organ donor, which may seem more of a Bangkok thing, but they're catching on fast.

Whatever the case, lets cause some delighted trouble in these new surroundings with old and possibly new faces.