Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NΔPΔLM

Original poster
What's up guys and gals?

I've been gone for a long time and from the looks of it I didn't get to much roleplaying on this site, before disappearing to tend to personal matters. Glad I actually remembered my login info. Now I'm back and ready to dive into action! I'm looking for either 1x1(s) or group RP. I'm comfortable with most (if not all) settings, but I do tend to favor fantasy more than anything. Whether it be medieval or fantasy. I have only played, strictly, male characters. I do challenge and encourage you to help me step outside of my comfort zone as I am trying to both improve my skills and get some experience under my belt. Feel free to respond to this thread or contact me via PM.

Modern Roleplay- This link has two RP options available and one of them are a more modern medieval twist. It seems right up your alley.

If you're open to fandom RP's (and sort of unusual ones at that), I have Fandomstuck, which is sort of like a mega-crossover RP, except that it focuses on personifications of entire fandoms as opposed to specific canon characters. It's kind of hard to describe in only a few sentences, but the OP has more info if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.