Fresh Off the Train

J

Jackalope

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Jack, Jackalope, Jacky, whatever suits your fancy so long as it sounds like me. ;P

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Girl, but I'm told I think male so... -shrug-

How many years young are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been on the rp circuit for a good 12+ years...but I haven't done steady rp in a while. Seen too many potential sites fall and too many good rpers disappear.

Groups or One on One?
Por que no los dos? ;P I'm up for either. I like the personal touch of 1v1, but I can handle small groups. You won't see me in any en masse stuff though...way too easy to get confused and let's face it, we all pair off into our twos and threes anyways.

Pool or Beach?
Beach. I like the sand and the surf and pokin' at tidal pools. Not big into swimming.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Matchbox Twenty's " I'm Not Crazy "

So uhm..yeah! I'm Jackalope, pleasure to meet y'all and hope we can be...allies if not friends down th' line. -salute-

Welcome aboard, Jackalope. There are many cool ways to arrive here, but by train is definitely one of the coolest.

Hello there Jackalope! Nice to meet you!

Was it a steam engine train? Tram? Light rail? Coal train? Soul train? =P

Looking forward to seeing you around. Hope you enjoy your time here and hopefully you stick around! Feel free to let me or anyone else know if you need anything or have questions, or want to start an RP. Don't be shy!

;D Thanks for the welcome, October. And hells yeah by train is the coolest. -brow wiggle- I strive to make each of my entrances 20% cooler than the last.

Pleasure to meet you as well, fatalrendezvous! :D
Well the train kept changing its mind about what it wanted to be. You know how trains are, they have to test out all the tracks before they're satisfied. When I got off it was a crazy train so best of wishes and hopes for its current passengers.
So far I'm loving this place--its got so much more freedom than a lot of sites and I'll be damned if I didn't need that--so we'll see! ;D I'll be sure to ask away if I'm confused!