Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Eh, I'd prefer to have a bit more freedom when posts happen. That way the RP isn't held up by any one person if they're having problems or things to deal with IRL, or other reasons that make posting unfeasible for them.

I'd like to say use good judgement, but yeah one post/GM post unless otherwise stated (such as downtime for interactions, etc.).

I would say here in the beginning it's reasonable that it's limited to one post between every GM post, mostly caused by the fact that otherwise some people will be left out if they're not equally active. Obviously, if a scene takes more than one post per individual, then that's fine, but just for good measure and because we just started, well... I hope you see what I mean.

Yess! I'll write up a post in not too long then~

I'll be able to write tonight. Right now I have to clean and then I have to go out to go to the hospital, but hopefully tonight I'll be able to reply.

Yep, gonna write tonight too. I wasn't on for the past three days lol and a lot has happened

First post for Yeul. ^^ Now I can't wait to see how the Fragments would fare against the Collectors

@MiNaGi

Shoriya isn't actually that far, not out of sight of the wolves, he's more intent on trying to bring down the wolves if he can rather than simply lead them on a merry chase. He just moved off away from the main group so if the creatures committed to taking him down they wouldn't be able to turn right around and chase down the others if they were successful.

Apologies I hadn't made that clear.

@MiNaGi

Shoriya isn't actually that far, not out of sight of the wolves, he's more intent on trying to bring down the wolves if he can rather than simply lead them on a merry chase. He just moved off away from the main group so if the creatures committed to taking him down they wouldn't be able to turn right around and chase down the others if they were successful.

Apologies I hadn't made that clear.
Oh, right! I was given the impression that he was in the middle of moving away. I'll change my post, then ^^

Sorry I've haven't posted! I start working on it now and it should be out tonight

Which of our characters are currently clustered close together? Just something I noticed, will our characters stay together as a group when they set out?

Mine, MiNaGi, your (Mitsuko), and possibly dragonesper's (if they decide to join), are in one group.

For the moment your other (Yeul) and dragonesper's character are off by themselves since they haven't moved to start running away or anything yet.

Shadicmaster's, AmerillaRose's, and kingdomkeylight's characters are, presumably, together in the largest group of Fragments.

This looks so active! Hey Kingdom, long time no see. Still have a sweet spot c:?

Reactions: Hana