Found (just need this open to finish a few convo's)

R

Risque_Unicorn

Original poster
Like I said just finishing a few convo's then I will ask for this to be deleted, please don't yet though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hrrrmmm, the pack leader interests me, being a big werewolf fan.

I was hoping to pull someone from the werewolf community for that one. Honestly I LOVED blood and chocolate and have always wanted to do a more adult version of it. I write a lot of romance novels and kinda in the lets do it type of mood. If you wish I could do a more outlined themed. I will send this here and pm if you prefer pm over forum.

I have to Ask do you RP as male or female?

I prefer female but happily play male if the idea suits my taste :D

how about Arranged marriage?

Someone just claimed that one I literally just edited the thing, any chance you are interested in anything that is left?

lmfao yeah let me look again xD Hmmmm >.< Master x Slave?

Again sorry bout that >.< and awesome any idea's of what you might want to do?

its alright xD and yeah kinda I wanted it to be that it was a Demon Rp Were the demon is a Evil Overlord

Okay so demon overlord is master so did you want to be human or demon? I'm assuming demon overlord is mine yes? I can play both so just let me know ^.^

yes that is right on all of that, I want to play the human slave and you as the Demon overlord master. ^_^

Hmmm.... Are you alright with a tale of Master and Slave, with the slave being a mermaid and the master, a human?

A mermaid who can morph her tail into a pair of legs, is that alright with you?

Last edited:
I'm looking for a couple of highly sexual, but still story driven role-plays. I have done a few more sex driven rp's and I like them but I can't do a little bit of a theme and no story so I go as low as 30%. I will be taking two stories as these will be the last two I take on until one of my other rp's finish.

Note:
I don't mind pm or forum so your choice,

What I look for in a partner:
-Consistency: I like someone who will be consistent, if for whatever reason you are no longer interested or bored of our rp no problem just tell me. I will probably be more then happy to start a new one with you or if you no longer wish to rp with me I can easily find someone else. I don't mind not finishing rp's I prefer to but I'm fine if they don't end.
- Enthusiasm: I love to plot and chat about characters, and I love it when my partners do, too!
- Cooperation: Ties in with the above. I don't like being the only person driving a story forward. Role-playing is all about collaborative writing, after all. Don't be afraid to pitch in your own ideas. Also if I feel like I am the only one pushing it along and you are just tagging alone in the rp I will drop you because eventually I will run out of steam.

Things I like:
- Toys
- Age differences
- Virginity
- Corsets
- Masturbation
- Orgasm control/denial
- Exhibitionism/voyeurism
- Risk of being caught/being caught in the act
- Bondage
- Rough sex

Things I'm okay with:
- Rape
- Dominatrix

Things I dislike:
- Your typical 'no bathroom stuff, no bestiality, no pedophilia' junk
- No huge age difference like I'm 18 and your over 28; 10 years max (unless vampire or slow aging beast)
- Blood play (Outside of vamps of course)
- FxF sorry just don't enjoy rping it
- Guro
- Harsh stretching of any kind

Rp pairings and thought: (Y) really want to do

Harry Potter or Magical school (Slytherin X Any house) I do only OC's (Y)
Master X Slave
Mermaid X Merman (Y)
Mermaid X Human
Human X Vamp
(If you looked before someone has taken the idea's that I have now deleted which is why they are missing now)

Respond here or pm, again okay to do in forum or pm just let me know. I'm only taking two stories unless I REALLY want to do one someone offers after I have already accepted the other two. Cheers!
Maybe a mermaid x human?

Crow, sorry since Aprilann and I have ironed out a few details she is my last rp to take in. I will fallow you and let you know if anything falls threw if you like. Writer Jenny already pm'd you about other rp that you liked :D