Former GaiaOnline Roleplayer has come to RP here.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you consider roleplaying with me?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Convince me...I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nahellion

Hellhound of Iwaku
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I usually am online at all times, but sometimes I play MMOs and watch Youtube for funsies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I like any genre as long as it has an awesome storyline.
Hello. My name is Shadowstream-chan and I was formerly a roleplayer of Gaiaonline. I roleplayed since 2009 so I have had the experience.

And I said formerly, but I am still over there roleplaying a little bit but it is slowly fading away since well..gaiaonline is not really a roleplaying formatted website.

I am pursuing a Bachelor's Degree of Creative Writing; more specifically Screenwriting and Fiction so I have writing experience as well as roleplaying.

I am 21 years old and I am an adaptable, flexible roleplayer (I would like to believe), and also I like to draw (I recently got a HP ENVY 360 degree Tablet Laptop which makes it easier to draw digitally), so if you want anything drawn from me, let me know.

How did I find this place? I looked up top roleplaying sites and this place was #1. So I would like to be part of this community ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you like it here c:

Status
Not open for further replies.