Formatting tab in response box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Persona

Original poster
Hello all!

So I've been exploring all the bells and whistles on iwaku, and something from the reply box has got me all confused!

In the upper right corner, to the right of the 'select background color', there's something called formats. If you click the down arrow, it shows two options. Heading and customs. Can someone explain to me what the 'custom' tab does?

I feel like I read something about that recently. I'll see if I can dig it up for you.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I think that they're just slots where we could pre-set some specific styles if we wanted (a simple button to do a few things like make it size five, blue, Tahoma, glowing, and bold or something). I'm not 100% sure on this so if someone is more certain, I'm willing to be corrected, but this my understanding at least.

I think that they're just slots where we could pre-set some specific styles if we wanted (a simple button to do a few things like make it size five, blue, Tahoma, glowing, and bold or something). I'm not 100% sure on this so if someone is more certain, I'm willing to be corrected, but this my understanding at least.
Very cool! That actually seems very helpful. Time saving too. How does one go about setting up said formatting tool? Like how can you make and save presets?

Status
Not open for further replies.