For you Gaians out there! An RP Guild that NEEDS members!!!

Mowkie

Meow
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Online availability depends entirely on what is going on in life. I have a kindergartener, a baby on the way, and I'm the spouse to an officer, meaning without me, the house becomes a fallout warzone. On top of all of that, I write for work as well as for fun...so work tends to come first.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy and Sci-Fi are my two major favorites. However, I tend to be quite the picky player. I prefer an RP with a great deal of development...the world, the lore, everything. And for those GMs looking for help with lore, I love to world build!
Alice Town is a small guild that is made for those of us that still roam around Gaia, wishing for friendships we just can't seem to grasp. It is a place created by a fellow writer that is still growing into her new feel of RP. But in order for us to role play, we need MEMBERS!!!!​
If you are a Gaian (or wish to become one), and you need somewhere to crash, rant, goof off, and role play, please, please, PLEASE check this guild out! It has wonderful potential. All it needs is writers!​
So, if you're interested, just click the link below, and it'll take you right to it (as long as you're logged into Gaia, of course). Thank you, my Iwaku buddies and Gaia buddies alike! I hope to see you there!!!​