For lack of a better title...I'm new

P

paperandapen

Original poster
Hello everyone who cares to read this. I am new here. I've been dying for more rp buddies so I have come across this website and decided to join. I love pretty much most kinds of rp and if you're interested please message me so we can rp right away!

Hi paper, welcome to Iwaku I'm sure you'll find a bunch more Rp friends...this is a roleplay site..., but anyway, enjoy your time here.

Why hello there! Welcome, welcome to Iwaku! You'll definitely find some amazing RPers here, and I'd be glad to rp with you, just let me know!

Enjoy your time!

Hmmm...PARY!!! Welcome to the Community! Please if you have any questions, just ask them! I'm sure anyone will be glad to help you out! Other than that, you can call me Raimy or Rina :3 Please to meet you.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Paperandpen! I'm Selenite and currently on a rush. Pleased to meet you!
Have a cookie!
Spitzbuben_und_Zimtstern_352584.jpg

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm October, nice to meet you! I am sure you'll find lots of cool people to rp with here : )

Hi there! Welcome to the community, paper pen person! 8D

Welcome to Iwaku! I am sure that you will have no trouble finding someone to roleplay with! If you need any ideas, or just want someone to kill time with, feel free to come to me! I always find myself in need of something to do it seems. Without a normal sleeping schedule, and no work until the 7th, I have much time to kill!

I hope that you enjoy yourself on this marvelous site! Welcome once more!

~Kal