2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Will do my best to communicate with people as and when I'm off if I forget to please hit me up
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
fandom romance sci fi fantasy modern and anime and more
Tootsuki Culinary Arts Academy, a prestigious cooking school known for its elite mentality. It is said that only 1 out of every 100 students will ever graduate from their program. With the goal to go on to join the top ranks in the cooking scene around the world.

This type of environment gave birth to a strong competitive nature between students, which ultimately manifested into "Shokugeki" other wise known as food wars. High stakes bets are made, followed by an intense round of cooking, and judgement from a panel of teachers.
Such events have made and broken students at the academy, and so Shokugeki is never taken lightly. Its strict rules and traditions always followed.

The actual construct of Tootsuki has changed over the years. Building demolished and new ones erected. Its a mixed matched array of modern style and old architect designed buildings. At the center of course is the largest building which houses classes and seminars alike. This is also where Shokugeki is held. Surrounding the main building are satellite classrooms, and club buildings. There are a few dorms mixed in, but most can be found around the outskirts of the school.

The 101st class is about to start. as new students start to filter into the academy there is a mixture of old and new once more. Famous faces stand out, along with long standing teachers. The question on all their minds as to who will be the new shinning stars.
With payment for tuition already taken care off, and the grace period given to gather up money for supplies. Their first test at Tootsuki quickly approaches.

Rules: Intermediate onwards so please refer to rping skill level on the site
No one lines this is not for posting just for the sake of it
three to four lines minimal for all posts i expect more as the rp progresses.
In the spirit of flexibility i will allow a person a reasonable amount of time to edit their posts.
No power plays and so on that just kills the fun of the rp
Please keep drama to a minimal i get people don't always get on but the ooc and the rp is not for that
I can change the rules based on what's needed
Have fun and please please allow two people to post before you do again so people aren't left out.
This is a snob free zone and no everyone will be friend etc deal with it i'm tired of seeing that crap on here.

Students have to be between thirteen and twenty
Teacher have to be a minumal of 25 unless there's a really good reason
A minimal of one par detailed writing

Attachments

• th[1].jpg
    th[1].jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.