I want to change the world... or even a small part of it. I want to make that difference that makes orphans in Somalia look up with hope and believe in the future that we can give them or design something ingenious that can save the hundreds of poverty stricken children in China suffering because their country's gap of rich and poor is so large and still widening.
If nothing else, I want to at least make a difference in the lives of the people around me. I want to be the best person that I can be and live without regrets so that I can look back and sigh and think, wow, I'm glad that did that. I want to accomplish all the silly dreams I have; learn to triple lutz in ice skating, drive a boat, live on a farm, design my own computer, play a virtual reality, etc.
1) Become a doctor--done
2) Hook up with an amazing woman--done
3) Bench press 250 lb--done
4) Run 10 miles non stop--done
5) Play the piano at a virtuoso level--done
6) Self-teach myself the ocarina--in process
7) Learn how to fight unarmed--done....with several styles
8) Learn to use a sword--done...with several kinds
9) Learn to fly a plane--on the backburner
10) Scuba dive--done
11) Study philosophy, history, theology, and music at the university level---done, done, done, and done
12) See the world--done kind of; seen 4 countries so far, need to see more
13) Develop a taste for styles of wine, beers, liquors, and cigars--done, done, done, and done; come ask for my favorite kind of each
14) Learn a new language--done
15) Become an afficianado of old films--done
16) Become a collector of swords and knives--done
17) Become a competent marksman--done
18) Learn how to survive in the wild--on backburner
19) Become a good husband and father--closer to completing this with every month....
20) Wold Domination--OF COURSE!
Raz needs some NEW dreams to replace his old ones! D:
- Write a novel. :D
- Publish at least one book that becomes a popular seller!
- Vacation in Panama!
- Vacation in Hawaii!
- Cruise Vacation!
- Remodel my bathroom!
- Get rid of this carpet and have hardwood floors!