3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
anime and modern mostly
but fine with any genre i guess
Hello everyone. Welcome to my new Full Metal Alchemist RP. I hope you all have fun here.

RP Plot:
The timeline is set after Grunman takes the Furor seat.

Grunman is in his office doing work and looking over paperwork turned in by the people who followed him and thinks of the past battle with the former furor King Bradley and the homunculi. He at the same time thinks of the fact of Edward and Alphonse's father Van Hohenhime showing back up after being MIA for some time before that battle and also Tim Marco showing back up as well, and while thinking about the two they gained back Grunman also thinks about all of those who were lost during the struggle brought about in that long and drawn out battle. He knows that everyone has a long way to go in order to build amestrice back up to the way it was and that it'll take just as long of a time to help rebuild the cities back up that were lost during the fight as well. He also is aware of the fact that all of the military's records thanks to Frank Archer were burned to a crisp and so they are in the same fix they were in that situation when the central library was destroyed of top of everything else as well.

Winry is hanging out with Gracia, Elicia, Edward and Alphonse at the Hughes house while Ed and Al are on a vacation break from Central and the military. Winry is playing with Elicia and Ed is playing with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.