1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fly On The Wall...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sinmalu, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Unlike;so many here I am not from RPG. I am actually a writer from Tumblr. I used to play in the Mass Effect RP until so many people started leaving from out of the clear blue. I too grew mightily bored of the whole dull day in and day out affair of scarcely finding a single poor soul to divulge my pent in creativity. And it so happened that I stumbled across this little site for the story tellers at heart.

I prefer to be called MALU. (But you may call me Master, My Lord, Your Amazinginess. Anything to flash my ego around.)
    While I feel there are those out there who will continually best me in writing, I know I will not disappoint in the gifts I have to offer.

So let me entertain you,
    Malu

2. Welcome to Iwaku!

3. Welcome to Iwaku Malu!

4. @Santario

Thank you, I appreciate the kindness. I was wandering about the site and saw the blog. It says that we can use them for whatever we like basically. So I was wondering if we can put a thread there? I want to write a thread as quickly as possible and my plots have a mix of sexual content, just plain romance, or maybe things that are just for fun. But I don't know where to put them all!

5. @Sinmalu

It would be just like a regular post but you could use it to itemize your plot ideas. If you want to see how the posts look you can look at my blog. I use it for my characters.

6. *curtsy* Welcome to the site, my amazingness~! ^o^