Fly On The Wall...

S

Sinmalu

Original poster
Unlike;so many here I am not from RPG. I am actually a writer from Tumblr. I used to play in the Mass Effect RP until so many people started leaving from out of the clear blue. I too grew mightily bored of the whole dull day in and day out affair of scarcely finding a single poor soul to divulge my pent in creativity. And it so happened that I stumbled across this little site for the story tellers at heart.

I prefer to be called MALU. (But you may call me Master, My Lord, Your Amazinginess. Anything to flash my ego around.)
While I feel there are those out there who will continually best me in writing, I know I will not disappoint in the gifts I have to offer.

So let me entertain you,
Malu

Welcome to Iwaku Malu!

@Santario

Thank you, I appreciate the kindness. I was wandering about the site and saw the blog. It says that we can use them for whatever we like basically. So I was wondering if we can put a thread there? I want to write a thread as quickly as possible and my plots have a mix of sexual content, just plain romance, or maybe things that are just for fun. But I don't know where to put them all!

@Sinmalu

It would be just like a regular post but you could use it to itemize your plot ideas. If you want to see how the posts look you can look at my blog. I use it for my characters.

*curtsy* Welcome to the site, my amazingness~! ^o^