evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
There's so many roleplay resources out there, I'm not sure where to look for one that tells me exactly what "fluff" is! xD Recommendations please?

Do you have a context? I know when I personally use the term fluff I'm talking about needless filler in a post, I.E. adding unnecessary words just to meet an arbitrary word count.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. If I'm being more direct, I'd basically like to know if there's any roleplay lessons or resources that talk specifically about fluff. (:

I meant what context the word fluff was being used in. It could mean what I mentioned (filler text in posts), or it could mean fluffy romance!

Oh! The fluff in adept writing level where it says "little to no fluff"

You can also always search the forum for specific terms, either specifically in the titles or in posts in general. The search bar has been moved to the nice, convenient location of the top of the page, right next to the Iwaku logo. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean the resources are there, but it is a great way to start narrowing things down. :)

Fluff is just extra information and content that isn't necessary and is there to make posts longer. Romance fluff is nothing that contributes to the story but is written for cute interactions between couples and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.