INTEREST CHECK Flight 365

B

bestdaydream

Original poster
Okay, so it's just an idea I had, and I was wondering if it would be worth pursuing. It is loosely based off of the book Lord of the Flies despite the evil murderous parts.. Anyways

Flight 365: A group of individual (5-ish at the max) teenagers aging between 16 and 19 (ages are open to change) are all aboard the same flight. They had all won a sweepstakes with the prize of a free trip to the beautiful island of Bora Bora. All was going well until the plane had made a sudden and unexpected emergency crash landing on a remote island. The pilot and flight attendants have gone missing, leaving the teenagers by themselves. All they have are the items in their suitcases and the clothes on their backs (we're going to assume their electronics and phones don't work). As a group they must try to survive on this desert island, until they are rescued.. if they get rescued.

DUN DUN DUN!!! Its just an idea open to your criticism and what not, so please feel free to give it!
I was thinking it could include:
- some form of humor
- slight romance
- making of enemies
- making of friends
- possible establishing of a new society
- drama

So, please let me know what you think and if you think it is worth carrying on. Also if you have any changes/modifications PLEASE share!! I'd love to give it a shot.