Flexible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shiiro-Senpai

Original poster
I'm in need of a roleplay partner who's willing to have an ongoing roleplay, but at the same time, willing to be patient when it comes to my replying. I'm only able to get on about once a week, twice if I'm not busy. Most of the time I'd be able to access this on my iTouch, so I should be able to reply some.

When it comes to what to roleplay, I'd be willing to do most genres, if not all. All I require is that you have a character with a strong/unique personality!

I know I'm asking for a lot, but it'd be perfect if there was someone out there willing to do so! I have cookies~.

-pouts adorably- Please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'll do it I sometimes either die from excitement or fall off the face of the earth either way I disappear....so yea

Oh. Oh. Pick me~ I'd love to do a partner role play. I'm like super busy too and would only be able to do one or two well-written posts a week anyways, so it works out. And I like to think I can create characters with a strong/unique personality. Hatsune Candy is a pretty good one, it's just hard to find an RP that he fits into. I'll also do most genres, except for fantasy or horror. Those I will never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.