Flaming Wombat

N

New Nassrau

Original poster
The businesses were back in town. But the one that carried the locals through the ravages of the Troubled Times still remains.

As you approach, the building is revealed to be quite large, the original structure having been expanded and built onto in a hodgepodge of different architectural styles. Light pours from the windows, and you can make out the shadows of people moving inside. Snatches of conversation and music waft through the evening air, along with the scent of food and alcohol.

Looking up, you can see the sign in the dim light; 'THE FLAMING WOMBAT' is written below a nice carved picture of a fierce, flaming, wombat. Below that, in smaller letters, it reads 'In Loving Memory of Owner: M. Barry. Manager: [v]. Asst. Manager: R. Productions.'

Stepping into the foyer, one can see a carved brass plaque inscribed with The Rules which reads:

1. No drama

1. No, you cannot be staff. We have gnomes.
  2. Chatting is fine, but PLEASE try to keep some RP'ness
    [*]Issues should be reported in Moderation (See Rule 1).
  3. All other rules apply.
  4. Have fun.

Welcome to ...The Flaming Wombat.

*Walks inside*
Gosh...

Re: The Flaming Wombat: In Loving Memory

*returns* Hi Nassy!

Hey Lanos...

*Walks inside crying*

What's wrong Nassy?

You can tell me, it's ok. *puts arm around shoulder*
No... its okay... just weird... very wierd

*Walks inside*
Gosh... is everyone okay?

Oh...ok...hi Moka. It's as if we had to exile ourselves after that one police raid...hopefully the others could join in.
​Hello.... wait, you're Hotrod right? Well...

Rodger peers in. "This place seems... darker."

The Prince agrees with his master begrudgingly. "Indeed, perhaps there was a lighting change?"

Rodger peers in. "This place seems... darker."

The Prince agrees with his master begrudgingly. "Indeed, perhaps there was a lighting change?"

Oh hello Rodger. It seems that way since we moved out of the last place.

Yeah...

*Looks around*

Seems darker...

Oh hello Rodger. It seems that way since we moved out of the last place.
"Are you quite sure this is the right place though? Where is Bier and the others?" Rodger asked, staring at the faded grandeur of her surroundings, and the clammy, dank attributes of the atmosphere. "It is like the world is in mourning."

"Are you quite sure this is the right place though? Where is Bier and the others?" Rodger asked, staring at the faded grandeur of her surroundings, and the clammy, dank attributes of the atmosphere. "It is like the world is in mourning."

I think they know of the place but they haven't gotten here yet. I heard a rumor they would let us return but that was uncertain if something worse happened. I heard from Bier before we split that if blood was spilled, the exodus would begin.

I think they know of the place but they haven't gotten here yet. I heard a rumor they would let us return but that was uncertain if something worse happened. I heard from Bier before we split that if blood was spilled, the exodus would begin.
"So we are just going to stay here, alone, until others die?" Rodger asked, hardly believing she had come here only to be abandoned. "I can't believe this..."

"So we are just going to stay here, alone, until others die?" Rodger asked, hardly believing she had come here only to be abandoned. "I can't believe this..."

I know Rodger...*comes towards and sits* It's a tragic day for us all. I know they'll come here and I know they're safe.

I know Rodger...*comes towards and sits* It's a tragic day for us all. I know they'll come here and I know they're safe.
The walls seem to close in on her. "I never noticed this before, but when this place is empty, it seems to have a mind of it's own."

"Why like this though? Why!"

The walls seem to close in on her. "I never noticed this before, but when this place is empty, it seems to have a mind of it's own."

I know right...we just need more survivors...

Who else is joining us here? Anyone else know?