Five Nights At Gamzee's {FNaF/Homestuck}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

~DirkJake~

Original poster
In the early autumn of 1999, a company by the name of 'Fun 4 Kidz Entertainment' opened a Chuck E Cheese like restaurant called Kurloz's Midnight Kingdom where children could go during the day. The decor and inside was night time themed so children who had curfews of 7:00-8:30 could experience the night times they never got to see due to the fact they were sleeping. The characters were Kurloz Makara, Cronus Ampora, Damara Medigo, Porrim Maryam, and Meulin Leijon. The kids loved the characters, and they were excited when Kurloz would appear from behind a special gold curtain towards the back of the building and throw candy at the kids so they would be good for their parents. Two years later (2001), Kurloz's Midnight Kingdom was shut down due the fact that the parents were complaining about the characters being 'too scary' (it was probably the fact that Kurloz looked very skeleton like and Porrim had tattoos) even known the children loved them. On the last day, all the children left crying. The characters were taken out of the building and placed in a storage unit so no one would tamper them. The characters lay in rest.

Later in the summer of 2003, the company opened a new restaurant by the name of Gamzee's Faygo Palace where the leader Gamzee sat upon his Faygo throne beside the stage where the rest of the characters' band played just like the former location. The new characters were new versions of the previous cast: Gamzee, Eridan, Nepeta, Kanaya, and Aradia. When the band played, Gamzee would appear from his Faygo throne as if he was the ruler of the world. The location was an instant hit among fans of Kurloz's Midnight Kingdom. Within 3 weeks of the opening, something happen that led people everywhere to be scarred for life. It even made the nationwide news. According to the CEO of Fun 4 Kidz, this was what happened (via news):

"Before I tell you anything, I want you to know that Fun 4 Kidz is a kid safe company. This was an accident and I had no part in the unfortunate happenings of this tragedy. You see, a parent (who should stay anonymous)told her female child and her four friends go up to the stage area and watch the band perform their theme song. When the children went near the new versions of our previous cast, a certain kink in the system caused the characters to repeat the words 'It's Us' and then it seems that some characters dropped their instruments and ended in the result of mild to moderate injury in the victims. The worst injury was a broken arm."

Even known the injuries were only mild, the five children mysteriously died. Whenever they died, the parents oddly requested their ashes to be dumped into the suits of the characters. Fun 4 Kidz Co. had to complete their request as a result of being the reason of the deaths. It seems that the souls of the children took over the characters. However, the characters from the previous location seemed to come to life too. After the accident they moved the old characters into Parts/Service to possibly take over. However, they never got the money and the new characters are still performing every day at Gamzee's Faygo Palace.

Letter to Night Guard
Dear Garret Williamson,
Thank you for applying to be the security guard! We have been looking for someone to fill in this position after our last guard quit. It seems you are new to the company and location, so I will go over some quick tips. All you need to do is make sure that our characters do not leave the building. We have got reports that the characters seem to walk around a bit at night and even attempt to get into your office. From what I know, that is impossible, but we always need to keep an eye out. I have added a layout of the place with where the cameras are in each room. You should however be able to see the points marked on the laptop you will check cameras on. In your office, there will be a main hallway and two doors on the left & right sides. You can close the doors if needed, but remember, power will go down. Also, to block characters in the hallway, open and close your doors. I've heard the noise annoys them, but then again characters at the door could get in. Have fun!
Sincerely,
Kenneth U.
CEO of Fun 4 Kidz Co.
P.S. To check the hallway, just use the flashlight.

2mwf62x.jpg

1) Use basic rules (no GMing, no spam, etc.)
2) You can only have 1 character unless I give special permission to you.
3) I will be playing the phone guy.
4) Death? Maybe. PM me if you are considering.
5) BE ACTIVE!
6) No rebellion, no rule breaking, etc.
7) Please write 2-7 paragraphs. Don't overpower newer role players.
8) All the characters are premade, but I want you to make a CS for them and choose the information not given about the character. I am trying to leave some option.
9) First come first serve!
10) The password is 'Do Not Forget' in red somewhere in the CS

The Characters
tumblr_ng9mpkZ2wF1tge5mgo1_400.gif

Your name is Garrett Williamson.
You are the night guard. Your special items are a flashlight and a laptop to check the cameras with.
Played by: Open

latest

Your name is Kurloz Makara.
You are in Parts/Service which is not listed on the map but is in a corner behind the games room that you can see the door. He comes in though every enterence.

Played by: OPEN

latest

Your name is Cronus Ampora.
You are in the Parts/Service Room. You can enter through the right door only.
Played By: Open

tumblr_inline_mg8b2naNEr1r5ykii.gif

Your name is Damara Megido.
You are in the Parts/Service Room. You can enter through the left door only.

latest

Your name is Porrim Maryam.
You are in the Parts/Service Room. You can enter through the main hall only.

Played by: FangirlingSinceBirth

Meulin_talksprite.png

Your name is Meulin Leijon.
You are in the Parts/Service Room. You can enter through the right door and left door.

Gamzee_Makara.png

Your name is Gamzee Makara.
You are in Gamzee's Throne. You can enter through the main hall and right door. However, he is not fooled by the door, so you need to flash him with your flashlight.

Played by: Open

latest

Your name is Eridan Ampora.
You are on the Stage. You can enter through the left door only.

Aradia_hood_up.png

Your name is Aradia Megido.
You are on the Stage. You can enter through the right door only.

latest

Your name is Kanaya Maryam.
You are on the Stage. You enter through the main hall only.

latest

Your name is Nepeta Leijon.
You are on the Stage. You enter through the right and left doors only.

Troll Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Position in Band:
Starting Area:
How To Block:
Patterns:
Special Notes:
Other:

Human Character Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Goals:
Fears:
Talents:
Flaws:
Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Porrim Maryam

porrim_maryam_by_thatlooserlulu-d5dqkto.png

Name:
Porrim Maryam

Old or New:
Old

Appearance:
Like all of the characters, Porrim has orange and yellow horns. Her eyes have no pupils or irises like the old characters, however the new ones do. She wears a green and black dress along with grey tattoos on her arms and legs. Her hair is black and rather long, and she has some piercings on her lips and eyebrows. She has jade boots and eyelids which match her blood color.

Position In Band:
Percussionist

Starting Area:
Parts/Service

How To Block:
Open and close one of the doors quickly.

Patterns:
Porrim starts in the Parts/Service room and then commonly moves into the Game Room, then to the Emergency Exit and stays there for quite a bit before moving to the hallway. However, if she does not do that she will go to the Check In Desk and then to the hall.

Special Notes:
To get her away you must move the door quickly about 5-11 times.

Other:
Is the old version of Kanaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.