WRITING First piece of erotica, an excerpt.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Sup, Iwaku? So I just finished my first piece of erotica, and I'd like to post a little excerpt here. This part is PG-13 at the least, but if you want to read the rest and get to the smutty bits, you'll have to go to my deviantart page. ;) Just a taste here. Feedback is welcome!

[BCOLOR=transparent]I sigh heavily as I sit down in my car, a fairly decent Scion TC, leaning back in my seat as I try to let the throbbing in my temples settle down. "Fuck jury duty..." With another sigh, I loosen my tie, then pull it off and toss it into the passenger seat. "Fuck suits..." Grunting as I do, I pull my jacket off with some difficulty and throw it into the back seat, unbuttoning my shirt before it even hits the seat. "And fuck assholes that beat their girlfriends..." I growl and jam my keys into the ignition and drive out of the courthouse parking lot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]My name is Marcus Holiday. I'm 22 years old, a graduate of Seaside City University on the West Coast, majoring in Computer Science with a focus on video game design. I now live alone in my two story condo, doing freelance programming for whoever needs it, trying to get a decent job in a games company because I love video games. But I saved a lot throughout college, and make a good amount of money for my programs, so I could afford to buy the condo once I graduated. Now I live alone, labeled a shut-in by a lot of my old classmates. But it's the life I chose, and I enjoy it. It's quiet, calm, happy...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But it is lonely...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I continue to drive down the road, passing boring office buildings and shops of junk that I don't want. But I see a small little library/antique shop and on a whim, decide to stop off and check out the things inside. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Might find a cool book for the coffee table…[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] I blush slightly as a thought comes to mind. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Maybe Vallena might come by and like it…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One good thing about my living arrangement is that I have a really cute neighbor, Vallena Corren, a girl that's just as shy as I am, a short 4'10, thin but athletic, short blonde hair, cute button nose, smart glasses, little C cup breasts, wide hips for her size, a pert butt. Just thinking about her, how she stutters cutely (admittedly just like me) when we talk and how blatantly we're attracted to each other, makes me blush.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nah... She could do a lot better than me... She could get any guy she wanted…[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] With a heavy, depressed sigh, I climb out of my car and walk up to the shop. I grab the brass door handle and turn it, then open the door, a bell ringing as the finished oak door hits against it. Stepping inside I cough slightly as the musky, old book scent fills my nostrils and lungs, the smell of paper and mothballs. There is an ancient woman sitting behind the counter, the perfect image of a wax figurine melting near an open flame. Her cataract blinded eyes don't see me but she nods as I pass, hearing my muffled footsteps on the carpeted floor. "Afternoon..." She nods again and I continue past.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Behind the old oak counter is the selection of antiques, some old weapons ranging from what looks like ancient Babylonian weapons, all the way to World War II guns, which is surprising to see in a random pawnshop. She also has old jewelry, small articles of clothing, art, random junk really. Though the weapons interest me. But I keep walking, wanting to check out the books.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As I walk I see a full length mirror, somewhat drawn to it. I stop and look at myself in the ovular mirrored glass, almost in a trance. I have short black hair, buzzed on the sides and back, a little longer on the top, a 'crop top' sort of. My face is quite masculine, a little thin due to exercise and slightly poor eating habits, but by no means am I an adonis of pure manliness. Though I do have a bit of a butt chin. My eyes are a pale blue, almost grey. I've got a scar over my right top and bottom lips, from a crazy girlfriend from high school, who cut me with a knife. She was nuts… Hot, but nuts…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I have slightly broad shoulders, but it suits my frame, which is a mix between 'in running shape' and muscular, so I have visible muscle, but I'm not bulky. I'm also 5'11", so I can fill out a suit, but I'm not going to be competing for Mister Universe anytime soon, I just work out in the mornings to keep in shape. Plus, I'm a bit pale, not some bronzed wall of muscle.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]My image wavers as I look into the mirror, slowly starting to contort as my eyes unfocus.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ow!" I recoil, my gaze breaking from the mirror and looking at the old woman. I see her put away a slingshot while I rub the side of my head, and see a rubber all on the ground. I feel a cold chill wash over me as I think about the mirror. "Th-Thank you…" She nods and I grab the ball, tossing it back to her, which she catches perfectly. I continue to walk through the store, looking through the large selection of random, different sized and covered books.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After about five minutes of lazily looking through, I decide to pull one out from the corner of the store. It's large, leather bound, with an ancient looking lock keeping the cover closed. The book is at least a foot and a fourth long by eight inches wide, and at least two inches thick.The lock looks somewhat sturdy, but with a bit of finagling I could probably open it to at least see what's inside. On the cover is just a large sigil with strange symbols in and around it, some kind of ancient dead language. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Looks interesting enough…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I smile and nod, taking it over to the woman and setting it down on the counter. "I'd like this one." She places an ancient hand on the cover and thinks. "There isn't a chance you've got the key, is there?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She shakes her head, licking her decrepitly parched lips to speak. Her words sound like the store smells, musky and old. "No… Long gone… But you will enjoy this book, I do believe…" She smiles. "Fifty dollars… Cash…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I dig out my wallet and frown, counting through my money, then smile wide as I've got enough. "Sure." I pull out two fives, two tens, and a twenty, then hand them to her. She takes them and pushes the book towards me. I take it and smile. "Thank you. Have a good day."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She nods. "You too young man…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I head out, back to my car and set the book down on the passenger seat. I start the car once more and smile. "Well I feel good. Think I'll grab a burger…" I pull out, driving out towards the local drive through burger joint, which makes [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]really[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] good burgers.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]***[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]I manage to get to my condo on the fourth floor without a lot of difficulty, but once I get to the door, I sigh, not quite able to reach the lock with my key. "Son of a bitch…" I have my coat and tie bundled up around the book, left arm around them, that same hand holding the key, but the book started to slide out, so I held it up with my right arm, which was also holding the burger bag, and now my elbow just stops me from getting to the lock.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I blush as I hear Vallena's door open behind me. "Oh! H-Hello Marcus…" She blushes as well, speaking softly, adjusting her knee length skirt, hiding in her hoodie as she adjusts her glasses. "N-Need… N-Need some help…?" I turn to see her. She's got her hair tied up in a loose bun, a grey hoodie to help keep warm, a plaid skirt that comes up just above her knees, leggings underneath those, and flats.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I nod hesitantly. "Y-Yea, I-I could…" I hold my keys out for her, which she hesitantly takes, our hands brushing together, making us both blush a little more. She unlocks my door for me and opens it, then hands the keys back. "Th-Thanks…" She smiles shyly and nods.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"A-Anything for m-my buddy…" She laughs a little nervously which I smile awkwardly back at. We stare at each other for a few moments before she hesitantly turns, looking like she wants to ask something, then leaves down the hall.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I close my door, then lean against it with a heavy sigh. "Fuuuuuuuck… Grow some balls man…" I sigh again and set the bag down on the coffee table, then toss the book onto the couch, turning towards my room to set the clothes in my bedroom.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The lock breaks as it touches down, snapping from the force, as if intended. The pages fall open to a page with strange words from an old, dead language, the civilization long since lost to time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I come back to the couch with a stretch, now in a t-shirt and basketball shorts, my regular pajamas, holding a Brisk lemon iced tea from the kitchen, my favorite drink. I look at the book and smile a little, chuckling slightly. "Well, that makes my job much easier." I chuckle again as I turn on the TV, then turn on my Xbox and go to YouTube, to watch some let's plays while I eat. I set the bag on it's side and pull out the burger and fries, setting them on the paper bag like a plate. I pull the coffee table a bit closer so I don't have to lean so far away. I open up the wrapper on the burger and take a bite before I play the video. "Mmm… Damn good burger… As always… You've outdone yourself again Quinton's." I chuckle as I continue to eat, taking an occasional sip from my tea and a fry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I sigh happily as I finish the burger and tea, only a few fries left over, and I lean back into the couch. My eyes wander over to the book, and as I see the words, I get curious. I gently push my make-shift plate and can of tea a little further back on the coffee table, pause the video, then take the book and set it down in front of me. The words are hardly even words, I can only say they are because there are symbols mixed together with spaces in between them. They look more like Kanji more than they do letters. "What kind of language is this…? Never seen anything like it before…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I continue to run my gaze over the letters, looking for some hidden meaning. It's as if the words… Are moving… I can't see the same symbol in the same place twice… I can't blink. I can't look away. My eyes move rapidly across the two pages, following some strange pattern, looking for the words. Finally, they stop. There is a sigil in the center of each page, the symbols on both exactly the same.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But they're not symbols anymore. They're letters. English letters. I begin from the top, unable to stop myself from reading. "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Lo to you, cold and weary traveler…[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]" As I read, an ethereal voice reads with me. "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Come… Let me embrace you and fill you with warmth… I will hold you to my bosom, and give you all you crave and desire for all eternity… Just read these words…[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Here's the link to the deviantart post for more. http://beardsteinthestrange.deviantart.com/art/Lo-To-You-Cold-and-Weary-Traveler-496529394[/BCOLOR]

You're killin' me Ivan. I wish I could read more but alas, I'm too young for your standards on DA... ;__;

Last edited by a moderator:
You're killin' me Ivan. I wish I could read more but alas, I'm too young for your standards on DA... ;__;
Sorry, I don't want to get in trouble. :)