1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
XgXiev5.jpg

(From left to right: Slipknot, Captain Boomerang, Enchantress, Katana, Rick Flagg, Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Killer Croc, El Diablo)

Whaddya think? Thoughts? Complaints?

GzorfYG.jpg

Woll Smoth with the Deadshot mask.

Reactions: Fluffy
Well, I don't know much anything about the Suicide Squad, but I do know that this here promo pic was made nicely.

It looks like it could have some potential as a movie, if a little cliche. I'm going to wait and see before I form any opinions on the movie itself. And don't get me wrong, I like the fact that the character male-to-female ratio is 2:1 (not super great, but fantastic in comparison to groups with lame token females), and I hate to be the resident angry feminist here, but don't Harley Quinn and Enchantress kind of look like... oh, I don't know... decoration for Rick Flagg? Also, I don't know how I feel about an action hero based off of an entire country (Katana). If this gets racist, I'm out.

But overall, nice costume design and whatnot (w-o-w look at Killer Croc. Nice prosthetics. Damn). I'll wait and see what kind of content they're putting out.

Looks edgy enough to be the cover art of a Linkin Park album.

GzorfYG.jpg

Woll Smoth with the Deadshot mask.

Is it racist if I say I don't like his mask being white? I don't know how that works.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
I hate to be the resident angry feminist here, but don't Harley Quinn and Enchantress kind of look like... oh, I don't know... decoration for Rick Flagg? Also, I don't know how I feel about an action hero based off of an entire country (Katana). If this gets racist, I'm out.

Hahaha, I totally getcha on that. To be fair, that is what those characters are all about-- and Rick Flagg is the only "good" guy in this bunch, being a liaison and member from the military, so of course they would try to make him feel hella uncomfortable.

Katana, well... She is Japanese, and she is an actual character from the books. She's actually pretty badass.

Reactions: Peter Feels
Is it racist if I say I don't like his mask being white? I don't know how that works.

They could have made it black/red, but his most iconic looks involve the mask/helmet being a different tone completely from his suit, usually a white or steel/grey.

I'm just ready to drool over Margot Robb-I mean, Harley Quinn. I'm not even going to lie.

They could have made it black/red, but his most iconic looks involve the mask/helmet being a different tone completely from his suit, usually a white or steel/grey.
Would have looked better steel/gray if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Peter Feels
This looks like it may carry on the proud tradition of DC movies being super dark and grey scale.

Sigh.

Nice outfits.
More promising than the Joker.

Reactions: Lea
Ugh. First, Amanda Waller is thin as a toothpick, and now this?

harley looks like her incredibly dull New 52 version. Sigh....

11150927_877583052288600_3700361829661250280_n.jpg

Some shots from on set I just saw on Facebook.

Let's make those shorts a little shorter, I don't think we're milking the 14-year-old appeal for this 14A rating enough.

Jesus that is such a cheap fucking tactic. I feel insulted somehow. I think i am being Triggered by inner nerd.

wait, what happened to the Arleen Sorkin Batman: TAS costume?

i mean, you can do that in a modernized, non-spandex version very easily

all Harley would need to do is take a black coat and black jeans, cut them in half, and sew them onto a red coat and red jeans

and you'd get the same iconic look without looking stupid

and because its all stitched up and low-tech and dirt cheap, it evokes the Heath Ledger joker look as well (kinda like a weird hobo clown)

Status
Not open for further replies.