First day in Iwaku

T

Tamotsu

Original poster
I was brought here because of the "Murder Game" group rp (I always loved multiverse rp.....the same can't be said for the murder game itself however ^^') After looking around in this website I decided to sign up. I hope we could get along well

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo and Greenie
Hi there Tamotsu, Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

Glad to have you join us here on Iwaku! :bsmile: There are loads of other roleplays here that I hope you'll find interesting, as well as other writing prompts, showcasing and discussion forums among other things. :3

If you need any hope or have any questions, feel free to ask!

Reactions: Tamotsu
Welcome aboard, Tamotsu! That was one of my first roleplays here at Iwaku, too. Funny how that works. Anywho, take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay, and as Greenie said, if you've got any questions, please ask!

Welcome to the Iwaku family! Enjoy your stay and I hope you find a lot of good partners and groups to write with!

Hi Tamotsu, welcome aboard! The Murder Game "Roleplay Realm" is unfortunately no longer active, but there are a few multiverse RPs currently running, I think, which you can find in the Group Signups forum. I think Starlight City is still open. You can also try searching using tags! We have content tags for multiverse (fandom) and multiverse. If you can't find anything you like that's open to new people, you can always start your own or make a request in either the Partner Connections (for one-on-one) or Group Brainstorming & RP Search forums.

Good luck with your search, and let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

Welcome friend!!!!!!! There are roleplays of every kind around here, so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. ( ˙꒳˙ )