Finish The Story (In The Craziest, Funniest, Silliest Way Possible)

• Thread starter sukaithemoonlord7777
  • Start date
S

sukaithemoonlord7777

Original poster
The bloody Moon was shining among the white roses of death, as Sukai was walking through the snowy cemetery in Columbia, Tennessee... And as she picked one of the white roses, she felt a prick on her finger. "Ow!" It was a small thorn in her index finger, that she carefully pulled out. "What does this mean?" Sukai wondered, gazing at the bloody Moon oblivious to the darkness engulfing her. "I hope there are some cute vampires, here..." She thought aloud, jokingly! As stormy, silvery clouds began covering the Moon. "I hope this isn't an episode of Castlevania! Great show, though..." She thought aloud, once again joking around; this time only half-joking...

...but little did she know that she was half-right! The silvery clouds swirled and obscured the scarlet moon as wolves began to howl in the distance. A flood of dark, fast-moving shapes sprung up, shrieking, from amongst the thorny rose brambles where Sukai had picked a deadly, cursed blossom. It was a flock of big bats, pitch-black as the stormy heavens above!!! They swooped and tore at Sukai's hair and clothes before converging into a wriggling, shadowy mass atop a mausoleum.

"O FOOLISH MORTAL," a sinister voice boomed, "YOUR BLOOD HAS UNLOCKED THE SEAL AND RELEASED ME FROM MY ETERNAL SLUMBER."

The ball of swarming bats finally settled into a solitary human-shaped figure. Though it was silhouetted against the night, Sukai could see that it was...

... a distracted elf.

However, it was no ordinary elf. It was the legendary elf, Amut. The one true love of Yorick Smalltoe and the prophesied downfall of the lands of Iwaku, itself!

Amut laughed, a hissing sound that echoed all around as the wind whipped around Sukai, stealing the air from her lungs and driving her to her knees before him.

"Sss... Amut is here! S-s-s-s-s... Amut beckons! Worship at on your knees at my feet, or know eternal torment!"

His cackling hisses continued as he lifted his head, peering down his nose at her.

However, she watched as a dragon ate Amuet. " I will take over this great land and help you conquer it for a price of.....