Finding The Spark Roleplay - Seeking 1 X 1 Partner

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Dia Thames

The Beast lingers just beneath the surface~
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Dark Subject Matter, Post Apocalyptic, Apocalyptic, Romance, Fantasy (usually Urban fantasy, but I've done high fantasy before too), Horror
The roleplay would be about a couple (Married, Engaged, girlfriend & boyfriend which ever you like) and the man is a singer or other profession which he would be known for. If you would rather not have that part of the RP please tell me. The girl would be mostly up to whoever wants to play her. But they are living happily until he gets into a car accident on his way back to his home. When he wakes up in the hospital he cannot remember anything but how to walk, talk, read, and sing. He is very confused when his lover comes by and tries to explain who she is. Basically she has to make him fall in love with her again by taking him every place they went over the corse of them dating.

If you want to RP PM me or leave a message here! It would be great if you can write atleast 2-3 paragraphs per post which I don't think is asking for much...^^ Anyone could do it! Hope to hear from someone soon!

Hey I like the idea :) I'll happily play the man if that's okay.