FINALLEH

M

Mikasa

Original poster
Let me first start by saying this site looks AWESOME.

I like dark designs, you know. As bad as it probably is for the eyes, I do enjoy using my laptop in the dark, so the dark designs are pretty much your best bet... Unless you're willing wear shades in the dark. No kidding, I do that. :P

ANYWAY. ABOUT HOW I CAME HERE. DAMN. I came from another site, where for reasons I already forgot, a really fun role-play ended prematurely... And its creator pointed me to "another site", without giving me the link. Well, having no other means of contacting.. I waited. 1 MONTH. URGH. You better feel sorry if you're reading this :fiery:

Still, it's nice to be back though. Haven't role-played in almost a month as well... :timebomb:

Well hi there! Glad you finally made it? XD Welcome to the community!

Thank you~ Oh, and, any chance I might get a handy explanation about these Empires, Republic things? Red, blue, green. Those logos are beautiful, by the way. Even this default avatar. Geez, this site just drips with awesomeness.

Oh, and I probably should introduce myself... >.> I'm Faith, you can call me... Faith. Or Mikasa, since that's going to be the name plastered beside my posts.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and have many adventures here!

Welcome to Iwaku Mikasa ^.^
Hope you'll enjoy roleplayign with the lot of us here, as for the three factions go look up on the ilium threads, for more information.

There you are! Sorry I just got a new laptop and have been reestablishing communications! Sorry to keep you I really am! x(

I am glad you have found here! It is quite amazing and I am sure you are going to love it. Enjoy the experience and hope to see you on the boards!

Hey Faith :D
Welcome to iWaku,
btw, I can totally relate with the visual awesomeness of iWaku, it's totally what lured me in, in the first place :O
And then when I met the peoples and got into the roleplays...everything got better x100
EMOTICONS!!!!!

:devilfire::afro::banghead::chihuahua::conicalhat::cheese::cheesepizza::cheerful::checkeredflag::diamond::detective::dragon::flyingspaghetti::fluffy::headphones::heart::helicopter::highfive::jump::kangaroo::karate:
I hope you have a great time here ^.^
funny-gifscrews.gif

^This...