Filling character slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esthalia

Unto my alter, offer me this bleeding heart....
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Mutant, Post Apoc
HI! My RP is only missing one player! We are in desperate need for someone to play Aki, the Wizard. please check out the plot discussion and let me know if you want in!

Name: Aki
Sex: M
Appearance:

Strengths:Powerful magician-when his spells work

Skills and Abilities: Aki is one of the only wizards who learned the sacred art of orb making: the process of
taking energy from a powerful source and holding it idle in a orb until needed for spells or replenishing magic.

Virtues:He is very friendly and kind, almost too kind because he is always getting taken advantage of.

Background:Aki was a wizard apprentice for years, until his master was killed and his spell book taken.
Aki has since been on a journey to find the book and learn his masters spells to surpass him and take on his own apprentice. ((Aki and Abandi grow to be close friends-He learns how to call out Abandi's dark power in times of need to protect everyone, but he is the only one who seems to be able to do it. There is a bit of a romantic interest between Aki and 'dark' Abandi))

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=11045

Feel free to PM me or respond in that thread. Thank you so much!

someone please join >.< We are progressing nicely, but can't do much without Aki later :(

Status
Not open for further replies.