1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Filled

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Emi, Sep 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I'm a picky writer, most don't meet what I want, but I hope you do. I don't mind if you cannot reply everyday, but if we don't post enough, I will get bored no matter how exciting the rp is. To keep my interest, it cannot be any less than 4x a week.

Next, I need someone who posts between 1-4 paragraphs, I don't mind if your first post exceeds the 4, but your average post cannot, I will skim over it and just become bored. I prefer quality, not quantity. I do not have the most amazing grammar, so I don't expect you to either. I also mix up my then's and than's, and my threw and through, and privet and private, and fallows and follows. I do make word mistakes, and I do try to fix them but sometimes I'm distracted and they slip through.

I'm a 50/50 writer, meaning you have to come up with half the part of the story, not just your character reacting. I hate rper's like that, and will drop the rp like it is a hot potato. Also, I prefer to play my main and a side, so I will play my main all the time, but I will had a best friend or whatever that is needed that I will play if needed to move the story along or help the story. Please be able to do the same.

As for sexiness, I prefer 50/50 if the rp calls for something different, I'm fine with that too. IF THE RP CALLS FOR IT!

I do basic character sheets;

Pic
    Name
    Unless the story calls for more, then we can come up with what needs to be on the c/s, but I have to have the c/s. Keeps me from changing her name.....

Alright, if you can do AAALLLL that, than I would love to rp with you :3

Right now I am ONLY interest in apocalyptic, trapped like on an island, hunger games like thing, or mermaids or fairies or nymphs. Sorry I'm just not interested in anything else because I have someone for that already. I do DETAIL SEX SCENE'S ONLY! I haven't ran into toooo many people who don't but thought I should throw it in there. As for pairings, I only do MxM or MxF. I only do sub unless I'm REALLY in the mood and I only do female if it is a hetero couple. I don't do FxF sorry! I will accept a futa though :3 If we do FutaxMale, I will play futa >.<

Okay, think that is all I can think of, I hope someone out there can meet my things, it takes me forever to find partners. Oh, once you are a partner, and I loves you, I will keep you. FOREVER!

#1 Emi, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  2. Already filled, awesome guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.