1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Female Role Player Looking For Hopeless Romanitc

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LilyEvans, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there gentleman!

So I am looking for some late night role playing! I'm usually up from 11am to about 3am every day so I reply a lot. I am super active! Okay so let me see..what should I say.

1. I am looking for Male characters, I play female and only female so please don't ask me to do a MxM, just not really good at it since I am female myself.
    2. Please if you have any plots or ideas you want to try, I will love you forever. I am a good partner but I am not good at coming up with plots, though I'm good at making twists ;)
    3. I am a very submissive person and it seeps through to my characters so just keep that in mind if you are interested in role playing with me.
    4. I write at least a paragraph and would like that from someone that wants to role play with me, mostly because I feel a few sentences can not retain much information for someone to reply to. If you can prove me wrong then go ahead and try :)
    5. I am okay with romance but PLEASE let the characters make the love on their own before moving to the romance. I am not one that is interested in starting right in the middle of sex or something. Also on the note of sex I am okay with any sexual terms. There is no word that I am not okay with.
    Things I have done before:
    1. Fantasy
    2. Harry Potter
    3. Survival
    4. Once Upon A Time
    5. Real Life Situations
    Things I don't want to do

1. Furry
    2. Anime shows (mostly because I don't want them much)

Alright I think that is about it so let me know if you're interested. Please PM me because a lot of the time I don't get my notifications for my threads. Thanks <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.