Female inventor needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tsuki

Original poster
So I know what you're thinking when you see the title and that's not what I need. What I need is a female inventor who is about 18 or so, still in high school but is a damn genius when it comes to building robots. She gets her heart broken by her last and final human boyfriend so she decides to make one for herself. When she finishes he's just like a real boy except his insides are all machine parts. She also adds a few "special features" if ya know what I mean *wink wink nudge nudge* Anyway all is fine and dandy. She laughs, shows him off to her friends and enjoys his company but then like all good machines they tend to...malfunction when wet. She plays with him, literally you pervert, outside during a storm she thought wouldn't hit the area and when he malfunctions he starts to do things he wasn't programmed to do, both against her orders and against her will.

Here is what your final creation will look like:

animeguy23_jthziiok.jpg

The best part about this is that YOU get to name him :O! You'll also need your own cs of course so just put it down below if you're interested in this here idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested xD

Awesome. Just go ahead and drop a lovely cs here and start thinking of a name for your BF Prototype.

Name: Akira Tokugawa
Appearance:
[spoili]
Rika-Shiguma-boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai-25285747-671-517.png
[/spoili]
And then I shall name him~ Kodaka *evil laugh*

Oooh, I don't know what to call him though xD James maybe?

lol James it is then! Alrighty then. I'll get da thread up in a bit.

You still taking requests for that plot? Or another one perhaps? I'm sure I can come up with something if you don't want to. Issue is: most people play female leads and it's a pain to find a male co part it seems.

Sorry, I lost this post until just a bit ago. Here's my OC

Naomi Lockler
Appearance:
Anime_girl_punk.jpg

His name? Hmm.... Leo​

Alrighty then. I'll get the thread up in just a bit

@Cyanidejumper The thread is out there. I sent you a link to it

Status
Not open for further replies.