October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
What is your 'feel good' food?

03-Fried-Chicken-and-Waffles-Jimmys-Diner.jpg

Some people call it comfort food.

What is yours, Iwaku!?

Tacos, hamburgers, snacks, chocolate and pizza is my favorite 'feel good' foods x3 I'm not too picky when it comes to comfort food, I take whatever I have xD

New York-style cheese pizza. There's just something about its... cheesiness that chills me out instantly.

Chocolate or chips. I really don't need much as far as comfort foods go. XD

Food. Just food.

Okay, okay, uuuum...... I think my comfort food would be something that is simple but so deliciously satisfying. Oven baked mac and cheese. Broccoli chicken casserole. Drunken Pot roast is now on the list. Uum, meatloaf...

It's not really a food, I guess, but hot chocolate or a well-made cup of coffee.
I don't know how anyone can not be happy eating kaesespaetzle (more or less over-baked macaroni and cheese).
And, I don't generally care for very sweet things, but I have a certain affinity for tuxedo cake.

Any kind of pasta... Mac and cheese, spaghetti, tortellini, tuna or chicken casserole! I also enjoy buttered and garlic angel hair pasta with bacon bits in it. I find potatoes to be comforting too, be they mashed, boiled, baked or fried.

Bananas... For some reason, eating bananas helps brighten my mood. I just love them. Adding them to my PB&J even qualifies.

Sweets as well, of course. I won't go in depth with that one since there are so many that are good at comforting me. xD

Dirty rice, red beans, chicken livers, sushi, strawberries, gin.

Stuffed cabbage rolls, stuffed bell pepper, strawberries, ice cream, cheesecake (um, instead of making a whole list here I'll just say ...) any dairy product.

All food. Like, for reals. My favorites would have to be french fries and chips/queso.

Anything with meat or chocolate. If combined successfully, it would be like a party in my mouth where everyone's invited. Until that time, either one will make me happy~

Interestingly, I did not seem to have a comfort food until recently, however, I find that I get a pizza when I am feeling down recently. It seems to work most of the time, especially if I eat it at my favourite pizza place. I also have other, less expensive stuff like biscuits or a bag of chips, but most of the time, I tend to rely on the awesome that is a fully-fledged and baked pizza.

CHOCOLATE!! Or chocolate ice-cream/hot chocolate. That's what makes me feel better. Chips and some meat dishes work as well, but not that well :P. mmmm chocolate. Great, now I want chocolate...

Frozen fruit, Bacon, Gummy worms, greek pizza and Jaunitas Corn chips...
I love my vegetarian lifestyle, but its vegetarian + Bacon, cause bacon is to godly to be meat...