Feed me stories

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeraj

Mischievous Wanderer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Usually later in the day MST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Urban Fantasy, Dark, Horror, Medieval, Any Punk Genre
I'm in a sudden need for stories, and I need someone to create one with. I'm in a mood for anything. Be it romance, action, horror, adventure, or just casual living, I'm up for it. Let's throw some ideas out and see where it takes us.

Here is one lingering idea I had.
  • Magic is technology not understood. That is truly how the world has progressed. People hurling fireballs and summoning familiars. So far had our growth in technology reached that it was indistinguishable from magic. Swords enchanted to cut with fire, ice, and lightning. Boots that allow a man to fly higher than any other. Glasses that would tell a man anything he wishes to know. Entire schools were created devoted to this "art" called magic. However things changed when a student of one of these prestigious universities met a man who was capable of something unimaginable. He wielded real magic. Not those infused with nanobots, controlled by fields, or even synthesized by light. The magic he wielded had no physical principles. It followed no systems, laws, or order. It was chaos brought into the world. Will made into reality. He was a true magician, a wizard of the lost arts. And he was a murderer...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.