3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR FAVOURITE PIZZAS!

Mine is a Canadian classic; Hawaiian pizza. Also sometimes called Ham and Pineapple. But I'm not a fan of calling things by their ingredients. My favourite variation of the Hawaiian has
  • Ham
  • Pineapple
  • Bacon
  • Mozzarella cheese
  • Mushrooms

I like meat lovers and pepperoni with jalepenos! Basically I'm a carnivore :P

Pulled Pork Pizza... It is the Pizza of Gods.

Hmmmm.... It depends where I get the Pizza from:

Gabriel's Pizza:

- Tomato
- Onion
- Mushrooms
- Chicken
- Mozza Cheese

1 for 1 Pizza:

- Sundried Tomatoes
- New-York Style Pepperoni
- Spinach
- Broccoli
- Mozza Cheese

I'm about to get hated on, buuuut, my favorite pizza besides my mother home made pepperoni pizza, is the BBQ chicken pizza from pizza pizza. It has chicken, pineapple, banana peppers, and rather then pizza sauce, BBQ sauce! Had some today in fact!

Allergies!

In all seriousness:

I dig me a "burger" pizza. Bacon and beef (and I like extra cheese). And I like pepperoni. The simple stuff. Problem is both are suuuuper greasy :\

I like a lot of vegetables on my pizza. In particular, I like spinach, artichoke, and brocoli on my pizzas.

I used to like a lot of meat, but that made me feel terrible.

Reactions: Minibit
Before I got a bad case of food poisoning it was Meat Lovers and Hawaiian

Chicken, bacon, tomato, with garlic-ranch sauce.

Chicago Style

Pizzini's pizza in my current town. No toppings. You can't molest a perfect pizza with toppings. You oonly put toppings on a mediocre pizza to make it taste better.

I LIKE MANY PIZZAS. O__O CHOOSING A FAVORITE IS HARD!

I LOVE Hawaiian Pizza though. @__@

And the Steak Fajita Pizza from Papa Johns.

And the Philly Cheese Pizza from Dominos

And I like:

tomato sauce base
mozzarella cheese x 2
chicken
roma tomatoes
spinach
green AND black olives
mushrooms
red onion
With a sprinkle of feta on top!

Spinach, black olives, sun-dried tomatoes, grilled onions and goat cheese. Bleu cheese also works. Canadian bacon if I want some meat.

All of you weirdos and your Hawaiian pizza. I can't stand pineapple on pizza. The juice gets in the cheese and makes it funky, and hot pineapple is just the grossest thing for me.

My favorite pizza is a white sauce pizza with bacon, mushrooms, spinach, fresh tomatoes, and balsamic vinegar.

A white sauce pizza with feta, olives, banana peppers, fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, and salami is also acceptable.

I like my pizza with papples, in moderation.
Too much at one time starts to taste weird.
But then again I like weird stuff, like pizza with ranch or bbq sauce instead of a normal tomato sauce.
Also I love shrooms on my pizza.

Pesto chicken from The California Pizza Kitchen. My fellow Californians will understand. Do any other states have CPKs?

Status
Not open for further replies.