5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
What movie scene sticks out to you, no matter how many times you've seen it?

For me, it's this scene. I absolutely love it, and no matter how many times I see it, I get teary-eyed.

I don't care what anyone says, this movie is great. This scene especially.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I have many more than I could post here without spamming. xD

Marahute makes everything epic.

Low quality, but I absolutely adore Shadow's monoligue by the river:

That moment when your best friend died to save you, regenerated, and had to have his mind put back in his head, so he has amnesia, and you're not sure if he'll remember anything about you, or if he's going to leave you to live with his people, and then he remembers his last words, and your name, and everything is hope and joy. I'm not crying, you're crying!

Can't find a clip of it, but there's a scene in the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie when they go to the O'Neil farmhouse after a battle. April sketches the brothers while they're there and the picture of Leonardo always floors me. He's fallen asleep while guarding his comatose brother. It's a powerful dose of humanity that you will never find in a flashy Michael Bay remake.
OCBBj2g.jpg

Reactions: Greenie
Do abridged movies count? Because despite this having been extended by the uploader, the foley work in this part of Broly Abridged is glorious:

• Love
Reactions: Darog

Still gives me chills, holy fuck this scene is fantastic.

Can't speak of movie moments without this flawlessly executed scene.

Obligatory Green Mile Death Scene because I'm un-original and this movie makes me bawl.

NSFW.....not too bad, but just throwing a generic warning.

That whole scene with the fight is my favorite, but that little part gets me every damn time because I can just imagine someone going to certain churches and saying something like that and it turning into a lynch mob afterwards.

I absolutely adore this whole movie, but this is one of my favorite scenes.

Reactions: Shiri and Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.