Favorite (Weird) Smell

K

Kitti

Cotton, sea breeze, vanilla, jasmine... these are pretty commonly agreed nice smells that you find synthesised for candle sales, etc.
But what about the weird smells that maybe not everyone likes but you really enjoy?​

No one is going to know this one unless they work in a lab, but I love the smell of Acetonitrile. It's not great for you to smell, but whenever I open a bottle, you get a small whiff of it and I love it.

I love the smell of gasoline, tbh. Also concrete during rain.

Gasoline and a freshly painted room.

Petrichor. New car.

:cookie:

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Garlic and vinegar.

Also, on a side note, I'm not a fan of most flower-based scents or really most common scents <.< I like mint and citrus and that's preeeetty much it.

Neoprene or the smell of an outboard motor starting up on a cold day.

Reactions: neptune and Dipper
Rubbing Alcohol. I got issues man, the smell and the burning feel of the nose is so darn bizarre feeling that I just...I'm not saying I'm addicted, but I always sniff it once or twice just because. xD

The smell of acrylic at the nail salon.

*melts*

• Love
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
The smell outside when it's snowing. There's a particular scent though I can't really describe it.

Acetone!

It's one of my favourite smells. In general, I like a lot of odd smells, though. Nail polish, gasoline, dust, paint, chlorine, etc.

Gasoline.
Or for you chemists out there, I mean petroleum ether specifically. Acetone is pretty dope too.

alcohol, but like cleaning alcohol that's like 99%
gasoline
onions <- specifically red onions
garlic powder

That ink smell from new books/magazines.