Favorite Musical?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
What is your favorite musical? Have you been able to see it? Which has been your favorite to see live? Favorite movie adaption?

The Music Man is my fave. <3 I've attended a couple of pretty good performances of it. One had a significantly bigger budget than the other, yet I enjoyed both equally.

Also, apparently, Hugh Jackman has done The Music Man on Broadway!?!? 👀 Freakin wish I could have experienced that.

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya
I like Hamilton, The Greatest Showmen, and the music off of Heathers, since I've never really watched that one.

• Love
That's like asking me to pick a favorite child for favorite musical. Favorite to see live was Groundhog Day hands down. Favorite movie adaptation is The Last Five Years Adaptation with Jeremy Jordan and Anna Kendrick. It's free on Youtube too.

• Love