• Elsa

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
Sorry if this poll has been done before but since there seem to be quite a few Disney fans here (like ME!), I just have to know! Who's your favorite Disney Princess and why? Yes you can choose more than one :)

My favorites will always be Mulan and Elsa mainly because I relate to them the most, I love their designs, and their theme songs will always be part of my many anthems!

I also have a soft spot for Jasmine and Belle!

Not a big Disney person, but I chose Mulan because instead of just being some person in a dress she actually does stuff like join the army.

Man Tiana and Mulan are da shit!

Where's Kuzco? JK JK Belle and Tiana are tied for no1 followed by Jasmine

Elsa cause I relate to her soooo much on an emotional level

Mulan cause she's badass and saves a freaking country

Ariel/Anna cause they're too cute (Anna's a bit higher on my list as Ariel was a bit too whiny in the beginning, but she's also a mermaid and I can't resist mermaids. Becomes super cute as a human, when she can't talk xD)

Also, if Kuzco was a Disney princess (WHICH HE SHOULD BE) then he would totally have been my fave :D

Kida.

latest

Ohwait, she became a Queen 8'D

None of them! I seriously hate most Disney movies based on Fairy Tales. I always loved the cute movies like Finding Nemo.

Fortunately, my girls never got into the whole princess thing. My oldest went from Elmo (Jesus I wanted to kill that little red ball of yarn by the time she was four!) to Incredibles. My son loved Finding Nemo and Cars when he was little. We had actually had to make a loop of the DvD playing the ocean scene at the beginning to play for him to fall asleep at night. We tried one of those little aquarium crib toys that made oceans sounds, but he wouldn't go for it.

My youngest daughter is actually a horror fan, and has been from the start. She started off with what was considered 'scary' for kids, but graduated quickly to Stephen King movies (Which she watches with me.) She literally begged me to let her watch a Nightmare on Elm Street marathon last year at Halloween, but I wouldn't let her. PG-13 is the highest I'll watch with her, even if she tells me I'm a wuss and she can handle scarier. She's still a bit too young for me to feel comfortable allowing to watch anything scarier.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
None of them! I seriously hate most Disney movies based on Fairy Tales. I always loved the cute movies like Finding Nemo.

Fortunately, my girls never got into the whole princess thing. My oldest went from Elmo (Jesus I wanted to kill that little red ball of yarn by the time she was four!) to Incredibles. My son loved Finding Nemo and Cars when he was little. We had actually had to make a loop of the DvD playing the ocean scene at the beginning to play for him to fall asleep at night. We tried one of those little aquarium crib toys that made oceans sounds, but he wouldn't go for it.

My youngest daughter is actually a horror fan, and has been from the start. She started off with what was considered 'scary' for kids, but graduated quickly to Stephen King movies (Which she watches with me.) She literally begged me to let her watch a Nightmare on Elm Street marathon last year at Halloween, but I wouldn't let her. PG-13 is the highest I'll watch with her, even if she tells me I'm a wuss and she can handle scarier. She's still a bit too young for me to feel comfortable allowing to watch anything scarier.
I fucking love the Incredibles and Finding Nemo. I despise Cars though -_- HORROR FAN HERE! I need to meet your daughter and hug her tightly!

This. The fact Atlantis is treated like the red headed step child by Disney with Treasure Planet makes me shit napalm.
If only Atlantis had good box office results :( I adore the movie but as for Treasure Planet....I hate it.

I voted Mulan. Because Dungeons and Dragons.

What do I mean by that? Well, let's stat out each Disney Princess using D&D character classes!

Mulan: LG female human fighter 10. Because she fights in an army, wields at least martial weapons and medium armor, and was able to strategically weaponize an avalanche to level up real fast.

Elsa: NG female human sorcerer 10. Because she spontaneously casts cold-based spells. Given she can fabricate a castle, she has to least be able to cast 5th level wizard/sorc spells.

Tiana: CG female human rogue 4. Doesn't strike me as a combat type, but rather versatile and quite capable. Rogues get a lot of useful skills to fill in the versatile role.

Pocahontas: CG female human ranger 4. Again, not too high level as she doesn't engage in much combat, but she does do some rangery things, not the least of which is being sneaky and handling animals.

Esmeralda: CN female human bard 4. Not a Disney Princess per se, but she is an example of a bard done right! What with the dancing, the guile, and the occasional disappearing trick like in the Feast of Fools.

Rapunzel: CG female human rogue 3/cleric 3. More combative than Tiana and demonstrates some agility-related skills during the chase scenes in the movie. I attribute cleric levels to her healing hair.

Merida: CG female human ranger 6. Archery ranger, all the way. She probably took favored enemy animals to handle bears.

Belle: NG female human commoner 3. Because all she does is read. Probably lots of Knowledge skills and Decipher Script.

Ariel: NG female mermaid rogue 2/ranger 2. I gave her rogue levels for being the inquisitive, exploration-driven character. The ranger levels help out with that as well. Since she goes digging around for human relics for her little grotto, the two classes work well together for the "dungeon-crawling explorer" archetype.

Cinderella: NG female human common 1. Because all she does is clean. Whut? Adventuring? What's that?

What about Fynn Rider? He's definitely a princess. XD

Mulan for sure. Not that you can really call her a 'princess'. Unless something happened in the second movie that I cannot fully recall. As for an actual princess then it'd most likely be Rapunzel. The movie was great and so was the character she was. Then there is also the fact that if we were talking about princes I'd push both those out of the way and place Simba from the Lion King at the top. Although he does become king in the end of his movie, for most of it, he was a 'prince'.

I WANTED TO VOTE FOR ALL OF THEm. >:[

With every princess you get something special, I love them all. O___O Aurora is my classic and very first favorite. Elsa is my newest favorite. I am also super fond of mulan, Kida, Jasmine, ALL OF THEm ;___;

I WANTED TO VOTE FOR ALL OF THEm. >:[

With every princess you get something special, I love them all. O___O Aurora is my classic and very first favorite. Elsa is my newest favorite. I am also super fond of mulan, Kida, Jasmine, ALL OF THEm ;___;
Ironically Aurora is my least favorite XD

No one likes Pocahontas? Snow White and Cinderella i get but really? Was it the second movie that fucked everything up and made you go, "Nope."?

Status
Not open for further replies.