1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
This isn't the Favorite Cartoons thread. This is for other shows you watched as a kid.

My favorite was always Drake and Josh. (I know, I'm young.) They worked so well together, and the comedy was actually pretty, genuinely funny. It was the show that sort of got me from shows meant for kids like SpongeBob and shows like that into more mature shows.

So, what were your favorite Live Action/non-animated shows?

I could never choose all 90s shows were pretty legit

Wonder Years! I had the biggest crush on Fred Savage. I used to beg my mom to let me stay up so I could watch it. Probably the only show I watched faithfully as a kid.

Bonanza, M*A*S*H, Star Trek: TOS and Next Generation, Rugrats, The Wild Thornberries, Timon & Pumbaa, Scooby Doo, Where are you?

Full House and then Family Matters. :)

The Price is Right, get on my level.
Uh maybe Even Stevens, El Chavo del Ocho.

I didn't actually watch many non-animated shows when I was a kid.

AND MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE TO THIS DAY:

Coincidentally, the song is still awesome.

• Digimon
  • Pokemon
  • Play School
  • Good Game: Spawn Point
  • Grossology
  • The Super Hero Squad
  • Sally Bollywood

AND MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE TO THIS DAY:

Coincidentally, the song is still awesome.
I forgot about Pete and Pete! Also, Salute Your Shorts!

oops you said not cartoons.

I'm pretty sure only @Rain of the Night here will know this.. then again, he is younger than me...

One of the main actors for this long-running series (10 seasons) passed away recently after a long fight against cancer..

This one here I stopped watching at some point because it drove me mad that some of them were so stupid lol.

And this was DEFINITELY my favourite show as a teenager:

He-Man was my favourite when I was a kid, I barely recall it now, but I was bullied as a kid and called the Fat He-Man...
Conan the Adventurer
Batman in the early 90s
X-Men
Spiderman
Thundercats
Swatcats
The Crow stairway to heaven
The Highlander
The A Team
MacGyver

I know I am geriatric XD

I used to watch that every morning before I went to school. =/ Don't feel bad, I feel like I should be in a nursing home compared to everyone else here.

I used to watch that every morning before I went to school. =/ Don't feel bad, I feel like I should be in a nursing home compared to everyone else here.
I was born in 1985, what about you? if you want reply in PM to keep it private :) or don't reply at all if you think it was rude to ask XD but you got me curious XD

I was born in 1985, what about you? if you want reply in PM to keep it private :) or don't reply at all if you think it was rude to ask XD but you got me curious XD
I've got you beat by 7 years. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.