Favorite Animes~!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
K

Kitsune

Original poster
Let's talk about our favorite animes!

I have a bunch, but, at the moment, The Devil is a Part-Timer is my favorite. It's a hilarious anime. XD

What are your favorite animes?

Oh Gosh, I have way too many favorites o.O I put my favorites in categories to make it simpler xD

Cuticle Tantei Inaba (Favorite comedy)
Hanasakeru seishounen (Favorite reversed harem)
Day break illusion & Tokyo mew mew (Favorite magical girl series)
Kino no tabi (Favorite episodic anime)
kuroshitsuji (favorite supernatural/demon anime)
Nagi no Asukara (Favorite romance)
Natsume yuujinchou & Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou noShichinin (Favorite drama)
No game no life & Phi brain: kami no puzzle (Favorite game anime)
Paprika (Favorite movie)
Psycho-pass (Favorite Sci-fi/future)
Sekai-ichi hatsukoi (Favorite shounen-ai/yaoi)
Shiki (favorite horror)
Selector infected WIXOSS (Favorite dark anime)
Tokyo magnitude 8.0 (Favorite realistic anime)
Zankyo no terror (Favorite follow the villain story)
Death note (Favorite characters and character interactions)

Is nineteen overkill for favorite anime? I seriously can't choose favorites, they're all good in their own way >_<

I know the feeling >.< And there is always so many to choose from, aaahhhh

But, wow, that's a lot! Most of them I never heard of.....Need to expand my anime knowledge.

On a different note, Kuroshitsuji and Death Note! [high fives] Love those animes to death. Who were your favorite characters? Or, did you just love everyone~?

Well, if you liked Death note, then I do suggest you check out shiki. By the end of it you'll get the same thing as you get with death note. Whose wrong and whose right? Whose the monster of the story? Was the choices of the villains the right thing or should they have taken a different way. But it is with vampires vs humans instead of killing or prison. Zankyou no terror is probably also something death note fans might get into a lot. The characters aren't as interesting as death note, but the story definitely makes up for it in my opinion ^^ It's only eleven episodes and has a ending where things actually ends without the need for more.

In kuroshitsuji I like pretty much every character, except for Lizzie, she's a bit annoying. Never liked that type of characters. (She does make up for it in one volume of the manga though). Grell and Ciel are my absolute favorites.

In death note it's mainly the interaction between L and Kira that I love (One could wonder what I feel for the second part then). Or kira interacting with anyone xD
I don't think I dislike any characters in the series. Even the person I like the least (Near) wasn't really a bad character, I'm just moping cause I miss L haha. I pretty much like everyone, but my favorites are Kira, L, Misa, The guy whose name I've forgotten whom kills for kira and goes totally crazy by the end, The wife to the FBI agent (I suck at names) even though she died almost immediately and Mello.

I'll be sure to check those two out. I need more animes to watch anyway.

I didn't like Lizzie either. She was the only one for me as well. I think Alois (or, Jim) would have to be my favorite overall. But, if I had to choose a not-so-main character as a favorite, it'd be Finny. He's absolutely adorable! And such a sweet boy with a lot of strength.

Gosh, I don't think I have a favorite for Death Note. Everyone was developed in such an amazing way, it's hard to choose. But, maybe, L....? I like to think that L is one of my spirit animals, haha. XD

Oh right, Kuroshitsuji 2 exists. I forgot xD I did love Alois, mainly because I have such a love for crazy maniacs that torture people and are just insane. But I really disliked Claude. Not because he was a copy of sebastian sprinkled with some William with some added boredom on top. But because he's just a boring and odd character. And what was the tap dancing all about? WHY??? I don't get it >_<

I wish Alois had gotten his own series, because the second season, while it had some cool stuff in it and some cool characters, wasn't a very good Kuroshitsuji series. I would have like it much more if it was more of a spin-off to Kuroshitsuji, that had nothing to do with Sebastian and Ciel. That way I wouldn't have minded the ending of the boy becoming a demon. It just doesn't fit the series nor the characters for them to get an ending like that. THINK ABOUT SEBASTIAN. He'll be forced to serve Ciel for an eternity and might not even be able to make any new contracts because his contract isn't over yet. It won't be over before he gets Ciel's soul in exchange for Ciel's revenge, which is impossible cause Ciel doesn't have a soul any longer. No contracts no souls. He'll starve... Forever... He doesn't even like Ciel, he's only with him for his souls sake. That ending pretty much means that Sebastian will be tortured forever and ever. That ending does NOT exist >_<

But Alois totally does. He's awesome. He should get his own series just for gory LOLs.

1 Fate Zero
2 Fate Stay Night 2006 (will likely get replaced by Fate Stay Night 2014)
3 The Vision of Escaflowne
4 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's - StrikerS blew ass
5 Attack on Titan
6 Princess Mononoke
7 Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
8 Rurouni Kenshin
9 Gundam Wing
10 Cardcaptor Sakura, surprisingly

I have fallen out of love with a lot of anime. :/ Takes something really well thought out to get me interested again. OR something so terrible that it's hilarious.

But I suppose if I had to list:

1- Psycho Pass (KAGARI WHY!? ;A;)
2- Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (Because I am not immune to Fujoshi pandering)
3- Beyblade seasons 1-3 (Because Nostalgia)
4- Madoka Magica
5- FMA (original or brotherhood)

And for something so terrible that it's hilarious?

Amnesia. The guide on how not to make a visual novel into anime.
Just.
What.
When it get's to the 'Heart'.
I lolled. I lolled so hard.

Naruto Shippuden
Inu X Boku SS
Sword Art Online (Not Alfheim. >.<)

Why, my favorite is the best anime of all time of course~.

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure.
c3z3b.jpg

School Days! No...that was a joke. I can't ever watch that show again.

Favorite animes would have to beeeee

Darker Than Black (First season)
Code Geass (First Season)
Psycho-Pass
Zetsuen No Tempest(Idk why)
Phantom: Requiem of the Phantom (I have never felt sad when watching any anime, but the ending made me sad. So props on that I guess)
Fate Zero
Fate Stay Night
Attack On Titan
Space Dandy
Fairy Tail

VERY NICE BOAT

I use to really be into anime when I was in middle school, but it started to seem like all of the plots, characters, and scenarios became repetitive and just honestly could not force myself hard enough to like it anymore. Also, I had this girl in my class who talked about anime so much(I had to sit next to her) that I just could not enjoy it...haha. She use to try and sing Japanese songs and draw manga, all that.

Psycho Pass and Guilty Crown are my favorite anime. I used to have others, but they degraded in valued as I got older.

The new Sailor Moon is pretty damn good. I still haven't seen the latest episode. I need to get on that.

76bf1b00f3d19984a79a944171701f42.jpg

I'll just leave this here.