Fate/Mancha

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crab Claws

Original poster
The night filled the sky as a new holy grail war in Fuyuki City was soon to begin. Never being destroyed in this timeline, it is still as unknowingly corrupt as ever. In the next few days seven masters will summon their servants to the war that will grant the victors any wish they desire.

A teenage boy stood over a magical circle. He eyed the clock, waiting for the most opportune time to summon his very own servant. He had waiting for this moment, no, he was made for this moment. Another one of the Einzbern's homunculi, the holy grail was his very reason for existing. Gripping onto a tattered piece of fabric with his right hand, his red eyes continued to follow the clock's second hand as it circled. The clock struck his desired time and he began to chant as the magic circle grew bright. With his last words, a blinding light shone through the room and he covered his eyes. Opening them, a beautiful woman with long black hair appeared before him. She lightly place a hand on her sword sheathe as she extended a hand to him. "You are my master, yes?" He reached out for her hand, still in awe of the woman in front of him. "I am of the saber class, with my blade and Bishamonten's protection, we will win the war." She gave him a smile. "May I ask the name of the my master." He looked away, flustered. "F-Frederick Einzbern." This would become the first summoning of the war.

Many hours later, a scream could be heard at the house belonging to a family known as the Tohsaka. "Waaah!" A girl ran though the house going from the upstairs to the basement as fast as she could. "I can't believe I overslept! It was just suppose to be a quick nap but-" She slammed open the door to her family's basement and ran over to her family's magical circle. The girl frantically chanted, hoping for the best. She had been studying and practicing for this war for years, but of course she would mess up on one of the most important days. A golden light emanated from the magical circle, sending out a bright light. Parts of the light floated to the center and began to construct a human like statue. The light shined brighter, blinding the girl. When she looked back, a man in golden armor towered over her. "You have summoned me, Archer. I take it you are my master?" The girl, trying to hide her happiness of getting him, played with her hair trying to look uninterested. "Yah, I'm Tomoko Tohsaka, but just call me master, got it?"

With these two greetings, two of the seven master who would fight for the holy grail have been decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.