Fatal's To-Do List

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

fatalrendezvous

Ever forward.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
8 AM - 6 PM and 10 PM - 2 AM
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
I needed a place to commit my ideas and plot bunnies down where I could easily reference them. It was becoming far too easy for me to forget stuff.

Feel free to comment with ideas for inspiration or things you think might help me. ^^

Nuria's Plans
  • Plans to gain a seat on the Aldus Council
  • Form a makeshift treaty/alliance between Viridos and Aldus
  • Use Aldeans' knowledge to learn how they survive the harsh cold
  • Pass said knowledge onto Viridos
  • Use that knowledge to plant Viridosi agents throughout Pegulis
  • If/when Tattersal decides to pull the trigger, activate the agents and attempt to cripple Pegulis from the inside in a coup
Dane and the Divine Weapon
  • Flashback involving Karissa? Something that gives Dane drive to piece things together. Perhaps a lesson on curiosity / knowledge / pursuit of answers?
  • Rebuild Aldus (there are three gaping holes in the walls where several of the towers once stood)
  • Find a techy/arcane glyph or symbol to use as the Mark of Aldus Starspeaker (official name TBD)
  • The mark serves as the brand which denotes the divine weapon's user
  • Dane will obsess over this glyph. It will haunt him.
  • Dane will follow his foggy memories up into the towers of Aldus, haunted by echoes of a song, like the cry of whales (which is in truth the towers communicating with a satellite)
  • Have Dane find out what exactly happened to Callen (Kerrick). Potentially by speaking with Mama Lisbon or Commander/(Captain?) Marin of the Aldus Watch
Kaustir
  • FINALLY do a reveal of Kerrick being Callen Lisbon, linking back to the sequence of Dane finding out what happened.
  • Potentially set up the reveal by having Kalhart distract the guards? Kerrick can maybe then approach Ilsa to give her a bit of hope
  • All will not be well, as Ilsa is torn between Kerrick and Vrein, because Kerrick will be nothing like she remembers, and Kerrick will perhaps be torn between Ilsa and Amalia (maybe)
  • Figure out how Kerrick will react to the knowledge that Vrein (whom he would know personally, and might have even been friends with) impregnated Ilsa
  • Figure out how Kerrick will react to the knowledge that Karissa is dead
  • Work with Zen? On Amalia/Rakar/Kerrick confrontation

I think that's about all for now. I will add more ideas and points as I think of them.

Last edited:
arcane1.png arcane2.png magic_circle_3d_by_zaiggen-d3bcn0x.jpg1350272542984.jpg

Thoughts? Too arcane? Too anime? Not tech enough for the setting?

I'm partial to the last two simply because they're the same spell circle, but one is angled meaning I have continuity for using the same symbol.

Last edited:
First set of circles seem too hoho magicky. Their purpose is clear, while star speakers mark should be a little more ambiguous. Also, his mark could be an object, like a small plain cylinder that you have to insert into your ear.

IF he finds a mark, I would like to see him do trepanning to put it in his head :D

Also, in my mind kerrick shouldn't be too surprised Ilsa has moved on, since he ran away. Perhaps he may be jealous deeper down, but on the surface he would have accepted it.